Leanin Back for New Yrs
***Blogger is bein a butt and wont let me space my paragraphs..and i dont feel like tryin to fix it lol***


So I spent NYE leanin bak w/ Fat Joe lol.
Thats really him...u gotta luv my camera phone rite;)
I luv thick spanish men..Joe is such a cuuuutie!
I had a great time for New Yrs. It was nice to actually do sumthin for a change!
I didnt spend New Yrs w/ my sis. Which she wasnt happy about. But I'm a grown woman and I have the right to change my plans. I have the rite to say hey..i dont wanna drive cross town..in bad weather..not be able to drink...and ring in the new yr where every1 is at least 11 yrs older than me. I wanna actually go out for a change and celebrate the new yrs..drink what i want bcuz the venue was walkin distance from my homie's house..and not have to worry bout drivin home.
Thx.
So I guess u can prob sense that i'm a tad perturbed w. my sis. I didnt let her ruin my new yrs. And if she didnt live in ATL I wuldnt b pumpin w/ her for a bit. My sis is very self centered..which i can be at times but i'm not as bad as her. She always wants evrything on her terms but u kno what i'm no longer a child so ur gonna have to meet me half way. Yes ur older than me but we're 2 grown adults. Tho I want my siblings to treat me like an adult..sumtimes i slip into that younger sis mode...and i'm tryin to stay outta that and stick to I'm a grown a$$ woman mode. I'm so used to goin w/ what my fam tells me, being agreable, bein the lil sis/baby grl of the fam. Doin things my oldr siblings want me to do. Well thats that '08 sh!t. I'm too old for that now. I'm grown and I'm tired of always bein so whatevr bout things. My wants, feelings, and opinions matter too. I'm constantly havin to tell my oldr bro that he cant talk to me certain ways cuz i'm grown now and i deserve respect.
*sigh*
I dont evn want to go in2 detail about what happened w/ my sis.
Or the a$$hole that is my brother.
Ok wait..quick sidenote...my bro hasnt seen my mom for Christmas/New Years..but did spend Christmas w. his grls fam. WHAT KINDA SH!T IS THAT?!?!??!?! My mom is so good to us and he acts like an a$$. I cant undrstand how he just pushes my mom to the side. To he!! with me..but u besta show ur love for ur da!n mama. And she aint gettin no youngr either!!! I've been meanin to tell him bout himself...i will do that today. End sidenote.
Inhale, exhale..I feel better.
moving on....
Unfortuntely I'm at work now but I cant wait to start my weekend. Came in late and leavin early...my kinda day.
Plans as of rite now is to spend time w/ me folks aka free laundry hehe...clean my apt...work on my thesis...spend obligatory time w/ my sis. And relax. I'm bak to internin on Monday so I gotta gear up for that. Need to get sum Chuuuch in my life too.
Happy New Year & Happy Friday:)
Comments
happy new year!
xoxo
vixen
my new motto!! thanks! lmao.
and as an older sis speaking, i will always treat my little sisters as youngins. lmao.
well, mostly. lol.
hope your new year is fab lady.