Randomly Speaking

I took the day off from my job so i can work on my thesis.
Its sooooooooo nice to be at home rite now hehe.
I'll get productive once I take a nap & run sum errands.
No really..I am;)

Gotta luv tax money. Savin that for my ATL trip which hopefully will be in May.
And I guess I can pay sum bills too.

I got a blast from the past text yestrday.
It was pointless but its nice to kno that a certain person was thinkin of me.

IDK if I'll b doin speed datin.
Tho I really wanna go...I dont have any1 to go w/.
And I dont go out by myself.
But I dont feel like b!tchin & moanin...cuz its my day off. hehe
We'll see what happens.

Thats really all thats occurring @ the moment.
I'll be slavin away at my laptop..pretending like I'm gon make my deadline hehe.
Have a wooooooooonderful weekend:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Girl, I'm filing my taxes Monday....I need the dough!!! I got to do something to get off that corner!!!!!

Popular Posts