Sick; Triflin; Vaca
Begin Randomness..........
I got the plague. or sum variation of the plague. I cant seem to kick this cold that I got. I feel bettr today tho..I just need to get this cold all the way out!!!! My sis tried to guilt trip me bout not goin to the doc..but..i havent gotten worse....its just been lingering. And I've been tryin to make sure I dont do anythin to make it worse...such as go outside half a$$ nekid hehe. If I'm not bettr by the end of the week I'll go to the doc. I just dont wanna go and they prescribe me ovr the counter BS.
*
Last nite I had a dream that I had a fine a$$ married white man as a neighbor....and we were havin an affair. Is it bad to be triflin in yo dreams? Is it bad that I was mad that I woke up b4 the dream was finished? lmao..I mean it was just bout to get reallyyyyyy good...da!n.
*
I wish I had a fine neighbor. I've been in my apt for 1.5 yrs roughly and I do not kno who lives on my street besides the othr folks in this house and the house next door. Now thats sad! hahha. But if there was sum specimen on my street I'm sure I'd kno. ;)
*
I need a vacation. Just a quik trip sumwhere. Evn if its just for the day. I'ma have to work on that.
End Randomness.
I got the plague. or sum variation of the plague. I cant seem to kick this cold that I got. I feel bettr today tho..I just need to get this cold all the way out!!!! My sis tried to guilt trip me bout not goin to the doc..but..i havent gotten worse....its just been lingering. And I've been tryin to make sure I dont do anythin to make it worse...such as go outside half a$$ nekid hehe. If I'm not bettr by the end of the week I'll go to the doc. I just dont wanna go and they prescribe me ovr the counter BS.
*
Last nite I had a dream that I had a fine a$$ married white man as a neighbor....and we were havin an affair. Is it bad to be triflin in yo dreams? Is it bad that I was mad that I woke up b4 the dream was finished? lmao..I mean it was just bout to get reallyyyyyy good...da!n.
*
I wish I had a fine neighbor. I've been in my apt for 1.5 yrs roughly and I do not kno who lives on my street besides the othr folks in this house and the house next door. Now thats sad! hahha. But if there was sum specimen on my street I'm sure I'd kno. ;)
*
I need a vacation. Just a quik trip sumwhere. Evn if its just for the day. I'ma have to work on that.
End Randomness.
Comments
As far as the fine neighbor be careful what you wish for! I have a fine married white man living across the street from me and he is ALWAYS outside without a shirt on sweatin' and mowin his lawn!! I'm so glad it's winter. One day I almost screamed "ALRIGHT ALREADY we have all seen your rippling muscles under that perfectly tanned skin! So if you please PUT A SHIRT ON!" I don't like feeling guilty...you know thou shalt not covet and all. LOL
xoxo
vixen
thx vix! hehe.
Torr..I cant help what happens in my dreams!!! ;)