Story Time
Well....went speed datin but speed datin didnt happen lmao!
Basically it was the 1st time this promoter had ever done speed datin & he shulda researched it bettr bcuz he didnt kno how to set it up & facilitate it. He claimed that since there were more women than men...he decided not to have it. Evn tho there were more women than men....it still wulda been an ok event if he wulda handled it bettr. He shulda had ppl sign up before the event so that the numbrs wulda evened out. Ahh well.
I was dissapointed but aftr a few more sips of that akrite..I got over it. ;)
I did meet a guy tho...which was kewl...well at least at first.
This def will go undr the ni$$a please file....
So the guy...we'll call him S. So S...he's 26/27...in skool...writer...management position...no kids...social..cute...nice guy. We had a pretty decent amount of things in common....we had good convo....he got on that t-pain and bought a sista a drank (couple brownie pts for that..no cheap bruthas need apply). In the midst of our convo he asked me what kinda guys i like & i told him I'm recoverin from the hood ni$$az...and aint dated one in a lil ovr a yr lmao! I told him u kno that was a phase & I'm gettin too old for that sh!t. Its the truth..not ashamed of it...so whatevr. Latr in the nite I ran in2 a guy i went to skool with who just so happens to look like he culd b on the covr of hood ni$$a magazine. We chatted blah blah..and I went on my merry way to get me sum mo of that akrite.
ya followin..ok good....
So...aftr I got myself sumthin to sip on...i'm groovin a bit enjoyin my drank...and here comes S. So he's like..."I dont think u feelin me". So I give him a IknouaintbouttobemessinupmydrankinwithsumBS look. Cuz I was a bit confused....wasnt I just talkin to this guy for like an hour?!?!?! So I tried to remain polite...and I told him that I dont talk to ppl I dont like. Thinkin that wuld be the end of it. So he's like "well i dont think i'm ur type". I had to take a few seconds to think...cuz he just comin outta nowhere..then i realized...when i was talkin to hoodni$$afrombakindaday...S was MEAN MUGGIN me....so he prob thought I was tryin to holla..and got all self conscious.
Now let me tell u a lil about myself....I dont like guys w/ low self esteem...clingy..ovrly sensitive men...aka punks. I kno that sounds harsh....but hey..it is what it is. I like a man w/ swag....with confidence...i like a man that if he sees a grl he likes..no mattr if she's talked to 25 othr bruthas....he'll still holla at the grl cuz the othr bruthas aint got nuthin on him.
If u aint comin w/ it u might as well go on sumwhere else.
I realized that S lost a bit of his esteem cuz he was assumin stuff...and u kno what happens when u assume....and I got turned off QUIK!. Evn tho he was a nice guy...i just dont like a guy that aint confident...or bold..or whatevr. Yes he was nice..yes we had things in common...but I need confidence ppl. Bcuz a guy that has low confidence and esteem..that means probs latr on if any type of datin etc happens. It aint my job to build up no man. He tried to have more convo w/ me but when the like switch is off its hard to turn that bak on.
Gosh I sound mean hahahhaa..I'm really a nice person I promise lol. I am so picky but come on now. He wasnt totally my type but I was willin to work with it til he got all weird. I kno what i want and like...and aint no sense of leadin any1 on.
So thats that. I hope my story makes sense. I am so sik rite now..I feel like a$$ hahahaha. I have a bad cold and I can barely talk...sore throat...chest cold...two thumbs down. If u kno of any sore throat remedies holla at a sista cuz i really dont need to be takin days off rite now. I mite make a hot toddy tonite but it's prob just an excuse to sip on a lil whiskey hehe.
~Soulstress
Basically it was the 1st time this promoter had ever done speed datin & he shulda researched it bettr bcuz he didnt kno how to set it up & facilitate it. He claimed that since there were more women than men...he decided not to have it. Evn tho there were more women than men....it still wulda been an ok event if he wulda handled it bettr. He shulda had ppl sign up before the event so that the numbrs wulda evened out. Ahh well.
I was dissapointed but aftr a few more sips of that akrite..I got over it. ;)
I did meet a guy tho...which was kewl...well at least at first.
This def will go undr the ni$$a please file....
So the guy...we'll call him S. So S...he's 26/27...in skool...writer...management position...no kids...social..cute...nice guy. We had a pretty decent amount of things in common....we had good convo....he got on that t-pain and bought a sista a drank (couple brownie pts for that..no cheap bruthas need apply). In the midst of our convo he asked me what kinda guys i like & i told him I'm recoverin from the hood ni$$az...and aint dated one in a lil ovr a yr lmao! I told him u kno that was a phase & I'm gettin too old for that sh!t. Its the truth..not ashamed of it...so whatevr. Latr in the nite I ran in2 a guy i went to skool with who just so happens to look like he culd b on the covr of hood ni$$a magazine. We chatted blah blah..and I went on my merry way to get me sum mo of that akrite.
ya followin..ok good....
So...aftr I got myself sumthin to sip on...i'm groovin a bit enjoyin my drank...and here comes S. So he's like..."I dont think u feelin me". So I give him a IknouaintbouttobemessinupmydrankinwithsumBS look. Cuz I was a bit confused....wasnt I just talkin to this guy for like an hour?!?!?! So I tried to remain polite...and I told him that I dont talk to ppl I dont like. Thinkin that wuld be the end of it. So he's like "well i dont think i'm ur type". I had to take a few seconds to think...cuz he just comin outta nowhere..then i realized...when i was talkin to hoodni$$afrombakindaday...S was MEAN MUGGIN me....so he prob thought I was tryin to holla..and got all self conscious.
Now let me tell u a lil about myself....I dont like guys w/ low self esteem...clingy..ovrly sensitive men...aka punks. I kno that sounds harsh....but hey..it is what it is. I like a man w/ swag....with confidence...i like a man that if he sees a grl he likes..no mattr if she's talked to 25 othr bruthas....he'll still holla at the grl cuz the othr bruthas aint got nuthin on him.
If u aint comin w/ it u might as well go on sumwhere else.
I realized that S lost a bit of his esteem cuz he was assumin stuff...and u kno what happens when u assume....and I got turned off QUIK!. Evn tho he was a nice guy...i just dont like a guy that aint confident...or bold..or whatevr. Yes he was nice..yes we had things in common...but I need confidence ppl. Bcuz a guy that has low confidence and esteem..that means probs latr on if any type of datin etc happens. It aint my job to build up no man. He tried to have more convo w/ me but when the like switch is off its hard to turn that bak on.
Gosh I sound mean hahahhaa..I'm really a nice person I promise lol. I am so picky but come on now. He wasnt totally my type but I was willin to work with it til he got all weird. I kno what i want and like...and aint no sense of leadin any1 on.
So thats that. I hope my story makes sense. I am so sik rite now..I feel like a$$ hahahaha. I have a bad cold and I can barely talk...sore throat...chest cold...two thumbs down. If u kno of any sore throat remedies holla at a sista cuz i really dont need to be takin days off rite now. I mite make a hot toddy tonite but it's prob just an excuse to sip on a lil whiskey hehe.
~Soulstress
Comments
i like the way you put it, "like a man w/ swag....with confidence...i like a man that if he sees a grl he likes..no mattr if she's talked to 25 othr bruthas....he'll still holla at the grl cuz the othr bruthas aint got nuthin on him."
now a dude like that is hella fuckin sexy!
shol is DF!