Unfulfilled Feeling
Have u ever felt unfulfilled?
For the most part, I am content w. my life. But I guess I want more. Not totally sure what "more" consists of..but I just kno I want it.
lol.
It prob has sumthin to do w. me almost bein done w/ grad skool. It's consumed so much of my life for the past 3+ yrs. I mite be a lil worried I wont kno what to do w/ myself. Tho I have interests/hobbies that I've neglected since returnin to skool..guess I want a lil more to look fwd to.
Plus..my city aint the most happenin place to be. I find myself doin the same ol same ol..and when I try to find new things...not much entices me. So I tend to opt to stay on my couch lol.
Mayb this has sumthin to do w/ the weather. Spring/Summer mite change this...
but...I have been thinkin bout relocatin. I just dont kno how feasible that is. Being in the human services field..there's no relocation packages...aint no agency gon help me find an apt and pay for me to get there. So that means if I decide to move in the next 2-3 yrs..I'd really have to stack sum papr.
Plus movin is scary..i cant move anywhere that I dont kno any1 at. I'm not the most social person evr..i'd become a hermit. My bro in law has been tryin to get me to move to ATL buuut....ATL is a bit too much. Too big...too much traffic....not my cup of tea. Great to visit..not live.
I luv luv luuuuv..Bmore...and i have my fingrs toes crossed that my grl DB moves bak there once she's outta law skool. If she did..unless I had an AWESOME job...i'd be rite behind her.
Plus the lak of decent manaction...is still frustratin. But I still refuse to settle. I'm so tired of the wack bruthaz tho...meetin guys is just so blaaaaahhh. Its like come on brutha..thats it?!?!?! Thats all u got? I'll pass. lol
I guess I havent found what I'm lookin for but I'm not sure if I will find it in the city I'm currently in. Or mayb I just need to relax & be patient.
For the most part, I am content w. my life. But I guess I want more. Not totally sure what "more" consists of..but I just kno I want it.
lol.
It prob has sumthin to do w. me almost bein done w/ grad skool. It's consumed so much of my life for the past 3+ yrs. I mite be a lil worried I wont kno what to do w/ myself. Tho I have interests/hobbies that I've neglected since returnin to skool..guess I want a lil more to look fwd to.
Plus..my city aint the most happenin place to be. I find myself doin the same ol same ol..and when I try to find new things...not much entices me. So I tend to opt to stay on my couch lol.
Mayb this has sumthin to do w/ the weather. Spring/Summer mite change this...
but...I have been thinkin bout relocatin. I just dont kno how feasible that is. Being in the human services field..there's no relocation packages...aint no agency gon help me find an apt and pay for me to get there. So that means if I decide to move in the next 2-3 yrs..I'd really have to stack sum papr.
Plus movin is scary..i cant move anywhere that I dont kno any1 at. I'm not the most social person evr..i'd become a hermit. My bro in law has been tryin to get me to move to ATL buuut....ATL is a bit too much. Too big...too much traffic....not my cup of tea. Great to visit..not live.
I luv luv luuuuv..Bmore...and i have my fingrs toes crossed that my grl DB moves bak there once she's outta law skool. If she did..unless I had an AWESOME job...i'd be rite behind her.
Plus the lak of decent manaction...is still frustratin. But I still refuse to settle. I'm so tired of the wack bruthaz tho...meetin guys is just so blaaaaahhh. Its like come on brutha..thats it?!?!?! Thats all u got? I'll pass. lol
I guess I havent found what I'm lookin for but I'm not sure if I will find it in the city I'm currently in. Or mayb I just need to relax & be patient.
Comments
and i am only unfufilled with regards to eatting
Eb...i feelsya
Lala...i shol need sum newness;)