Weekend Recap/Speed Datin

I had a good weekend. Got outta my house..went shoppin..caught sum nice sales...went out to din din...to the clubhouse...met Que from MTB..finalized my resume...relaxed a bit.

I dont have a story bout Que...saw him..gave him a hug..kept it pushin haha. Dawn was with him but I'm not a DK fan so...yea. It was kewl to meet him tho. Shulda took a pic but didnt think about it lol.

Ran in to an ex friend...we were friends for roughly 8 yrs...lived togethr..about a yr of dramatics...cut her outta my life. Its unfortunate when a friendship ends...and I think she culd use a good friend such as myself rite now...but i think its one of those things where both parties wuldnt mind restartin sum sort of friendship but her wack a$$ b/f sumthin gets in the way. I hold grudges and I kno thats some of it..along w/ my trust issues. But idk. If we're meant to be friends again it will happen I suppose.

V-Day is comin....two thumbs down lol. I havent had a good valentines day in yrs. I seem to always manage to be single & not datin any1 round this time of yr lol. OK..wait thats not true...last yr I had one..but I aint wanna have to pick the ni$$a up..so i bowed out hahha. I mean any othr day I can drive...but valentines day...naww. I shuld be the one gettin wined and dined..and picked up.

Theres speed datin in my town on 2/13. And I've wanted to try it for soooooo long. I just think it'd b fun...have a few dranks...meet a few guys...and not bothr w/ em aftr if I dont wanna. I mite go...I just dont wanna b the only <30 yr old there hehe.

Have any of yall ever tried speed datin?

Comments

Eb the Celeb said…
yay que... he's from the roc... its so retarded but that last couple years we have been on the same flight home for thanksgiving... its so weird... I've left out of diff airport at different times of the day and we still end up on the same flight


anywho... I really really really wanna go speed dating but never have.... they had a bootleg version on a cruise I was on a couple years ago but it was moreso a get to know you game for all the people on the boat moreso than speed dating
laughing808 said…
I think speed dating would be cool and I'd be willing to try, but I some how dont think my hubby would like the idea.
Anonymous said…
If I wasn't married....It might be fun.....But still too many crazy ass people out there....:)
sounds to fast for me and what if i macked up on 6 or 7 women - what then lol
ToshaRenelle said…
I would like to try speed dating...it seems like fun!
QuietStorm said…
Eb...I kno theres gotta be sum speed datin in NYC;)

808..lol!! I dont think ur hubby wuld like it eithr hehe.

Darn Reg...sum1 scooped u up b4 I did:(...lol;)

Torr...play on playa...if u feelin that many I say mo power to ya!

Lioness..yea I def wanna go..hopefully my homie will go w/ me cuz I dont wanna go alone haha.

Tosh...it does seem fun!
Anonymous said…
I'd try speed dating if I were single. It really does seem like fun, I mean at the very least you'd get a laugh out of it? And you met Que huh? Is he as FINE as in person? I've always liked DK-- Dawn in particular... she's so real, you just gotta love her.
Never tried speed dating - but I love Q!
QuietStorm said…
GLO...Que is def a cutie!

Darius..:)
LaLa said…
If you do try speed dating you HAVE TO blog about it.

And if dude didn't have a car last year for Vday then he should have rented one cuz having you drive is just whack!
Emeka Amakeze said…
I'm waiting to know how you're going to make this v day different from others.
QuietStorm said…
lala...if I go I shall blog but of course!

Emeka...this Vday will involve more alcohol...hehe..j/k. IDK...theres arent any prospects at the moment...but i still i have 8 days i suppose.

Popular Posts