Date Recap: Chemistry Please

I went on a date last nite.

I kno I kno...I barely culd believe it myself.

Anywho..it was kewl to an extent..but the chemistry was lacking. Theres alotta things that I like (d) about him but that ummph wasnt there..and like JE said...I like to put a lil umph in it. (and no I aint talkin bout sex so get ur minds outta the gutta lol) Its weird bcuz I've never experienced likin a guy so much...but the chemistry aint there. I mean its a prob if we havin sum special alone time and I'm lookin at CSI sayin "da!n Diddy shol is fiiiiiine!" If u cant keep my interest then I need to keep it pushin. smdh

Sidenote: Diddy cant act that great but it was nice seein him on CSI..lookin all distraught and stuff. sexxxaaaay! hehe.

Another issue is I think homeboy is used to gettin his way and grls fallin all ovr him..and well I aint that type of gal. Sure u have a nice car, apt, tv whatevr the he!!.. but that dont mean I'ma lose my darn mind. So anothr reason the date went slightly downhill is he realized he wasnt gon get his way. Sorry buddy..sucks to be u. And if u can talk sideways I can talk just as sideways if not twice as much rite bak at ya. Dont let the innocent face fool u.

Sidenote...some ni$$az really aint sh!t. Have a lot goin for u and still act like an a$$. smdh.

So thats the short version of it. The date wasnt totally horrid..I had sum grrrreat choco martinis..and we had sum good convo. There were a few shinin moments. Ultimately tho..over the phone things were great but in person..not so great. I always admit that I am picky but...I dont feel the need to settle just so I can get taken out evry now and then. I'll just have to wait around...evn tho it gets tirin...for that quality guy..who got sum akrite and kno how treat & please a woman lmao!

Final Sidenote: Oh yea..ran in2 D last weekend. He just keeps remindin me of just how wak he is. I dont kno why I pumped w/ him for so long but da!n I shol is glad its ovr.

So what did we learn with this post boys and grls? No romance/relationship w/o chemistry...material possessions only impress hoodrats & scraggamuffins (reminds me of a recent SBM post)....and fellas...not all women are submissive and will grant ur every wish.

Hope yall took notes! I'll leave yall w/ my boo boos...luv them Casey twins!




JE "Put a lil umph in it"

Comments

Aww...sorry your date was lackluster, but I agree, you should't settle if there is no chemistry . That is the worst. And you can't force that type of thing. Good that you didn't fall all over dude...some men (and sadly some women) can act soo simple.

Popular Posts