Get it 2gether
This week I'm on spring break...which means no internship for me.....praise the Lawd!
But I do have class bcuz our teacher gave us a day off last month..its all good tho.
Since no internship..i'm workin M-W at my job at taking R&F off....hello 4 day weekend!
Therefore..this is my get it togethr week. I really need to clean my apartment...work on my thesis (alot!)..apply for sum jobs... and have sum fun in between. Gettin my life rite. Gettin ready for this warm weather.
I also made a doc appt for 2morro (gasp). I've mentioned b4 that I have sum extreme hypochondriac tendencies and am ridiculously fearful of anythin medically related. So I'm tryin to get a handle on this fear stuff..last yr I conquered (sorta) my fear of flyin and this yr i'm focusin on this med stuff. Pray for me! lol
****
I'm really excited to be done with school. U wuld think that wuld make me work extra hard on my thesis..buuut...this senioritis thing aint no joke lol. I just cant wait to live my life w.o. worryin bout gettin a paper done..or leavin sumwhere early cuz I got 859859485 pages to skim read. Thats why i gotta get on my grind and do this thesis. Cant wait to be done!
****
Last sat I received a text from a guy I dated almost exactly a yr ago...wantin to get up....at almost 3 in the morn.
*rolls eyes*
Are u for real? Was I supposed to hop up & be like oh yea ni$$a come thru!?!?!
I'm always gettin these unwanted blasts from the past. Its annoyin..kinda funny...but more annoyin than anythin.
Ur in the past for a reason..so how bout u stay there. No need to try & see if its all good cuz trust..it aint.
I didnt respond bcuz it wulda been a waste of a text.
I've focused a lot on skool and havent wanted to have relationship...but now that skool is bout done..i believe I'm finally ready...so hopefully this summer will bring at least sum good manaction my way;)
But I do have class bcuz our teacher gave us a day off last month..its all good tho.
Since no internship..i'm workin M-W at my job at taking R&F off....hello 4 day weekend!
Therefore..this is my get it togethr week. I really need to clean my apartment...work on my thesis (alot!)..apply for sum jobs... and have sum fun in between. Gettin my life rite. Gettin ready for this warm weather.
I also made a doc appt for 2morro (gasp). I've mentioned b4 that I have sum extreme hypochondriac tendencies and am ridiculously fearful of anythin medically related. So I'm tryin to get a handle on this fear stuff..last yr I conquered (sorta) my fear of flyin and this yr i'm focusin on this med stuff. Pray for me! lol
****
I'm really excited to be done with school. U wuld think that wuld make me work extra hard on my thesis..buuut...this senioritis thing aint no joke lol. I just cant wait to live my life w.o. worryin bout gettin a paper done..or leavin sumwhere early cuz I got 859859485 pages to
****
Last sat I received a text from a guy I dated almost exactly a yr ago...wantin to get up....at almost 3 in the morn.
*rolls eyes*
Are u for real? Was I supposed to hop up & be like oh yea ni$$a come thru!?!?!
I'm always gettin these unwanted blasts from the past. Its annoyin..kinda funny...but more annoyin than anythin.
Ur in the past for a reason..so how bout u stay there. No need to try & see if its all good cuz trust..it aint.
I didnt respond bcuz it wulda been a waste of a text.
I've focused a lot on skool and havent wanted to have relationship...but now that skool is bout done..i believe I'm finally ready...so hopefully this summer will bring at least sum good manaction my way;)
Comments
"Ur in the past for a reason..so how bout u stay there. No need to try & see if its all good cuz trust..it aint."
quote of the muthableeping week. i shall quote on my blog matter of fact. lol.
hope you're having a good start to your spring break hunny.
I'm enjoyin it..but I'll enjoy it more 2morro..start of a 4day weekend howla!
Lala...I've def been gettin my sleep on..i have a gift certificate to a spa so I'll prob redeem it this weekend...:)