Let it go brutha!
Story Time!
When I was a freshman in HS..there was this cute senior football player who liked me.
I used to go up the same stairs every morning and he wuld wait by them with his friend almost every day for a while...starin at me.
So sista grl was kinda sccaaaarrrred cuz I had no clue why this big a$$ senior wuld wait and stare at me while I was tryin to mind my own bizness & get to my homeroom. ( i was yung yall...I aint kno lol)
Later on that yr...he ended up havin a class w/ my friend. He told her that he used to give me "the eye" every morning but I wuld nevr talk to him.
I told her...hold the he!! up....that ni$$a nevr gave me "the eye".....he always stared me down like I had stole his lunch money for the week! Nuthin evr came of that.
During the last week of skool my scary freshman a$$ mustered up enuff courage to have homeboy sign my yearbook.
In it he wrote sumthin along the lines of...he liked me but I was too shy and that he wanted to take me to the prom (which I assume I was just sposed to kno by him just starin at me but whatev)...& he left his numbr and told me to call him sumtime. Which I nevr did..I mean..it took me sum yrs b4 I started havin game lmao. And courage.
OK..fast fwd 11 yrs latr...me and my homie at a bar last nite...and I see sum1 who vaguely looks familiar. I get up to go to the ladies room..and this guy is like "hey dont I kno u".
Lo and behold it was senior football starer guy haha.
He done gained a lil weight but he's still a cutie. So we chat a bit...caught up a tad....but towards the end I was hopin he wuldnt ask for my numbr. Cuz tho he cute and he's a nice guy...theres just sumthin bout him that I dont think i can get passed...............
His two GOLD FRONT TEETH!
I mean for real brutha? Ur 30....dont u think its time to let the gold teeth go? I mean u really aint gettin any yunger and gold teeth on a grown a$$ man aint cute...its corny. Of course he can take them out...but him just havin them says alot about the mentality that he's in.
Yo Yo...I'm bout to go to the bar...but I cant 4get my GOLD TEETH..cuz u kno thats what them females like.
*rolls eyes*
He gave me his numbr but I dont think I'ma call. Cuz if we go out on a date and I gotta stare at his fronts all nite..I'ma have a prob. And how do u say..hey I'll go out with u but leave the gold at home?!?!!
LMAO!
I aint no good! But i'm bein for real tho..gold teeth just aint the bizness!
When will ni$$az learn?!?!?!
When I was a freshman in HS..there was this cute senior football player who liked me.
I used to go up the same stairs every morning and he wuld wait by them with his friend almost every day for a while...starin at me.
So sista grl was kinda sccaaaarrrred cuz I had no clue why this big a$$ senior wuld wait and stare at me while I was tryin to mind my own bizness & get to my homeroom. ( i was yung yall...I aint kno lol)
Later on that yr...he ended up havin a class w/ my friend. He told her that he used to give me "the eye" every morning but I wuld nevr talk to him.
I told her...hold the he!! up....that ni$$a nevr gave me "the eye".....he always stared me down like I had stole his lunch money for the week! Nuthin evr came of that.
During the last week of skool my scary freshman a$$ mustered up enuff courage to have homeboy sign my yearbook.
In it he wrote sumthin along the lines of...he liked me but I was too shy and that he wanted to take me to the prom (which I assume I was just sposed to kno by him just starin at me but whatev)...& he left his numbr and told me to call him sumtime. Which I nevr did..I mean..it took me sum yrs b4 I started havin game lmao. And courage.
OK..fast fwd 11 yrs latr...me and my homie at a bar last nite...and I see sum1 who vaguely looks familiar. I get up to go to the ladies room..and this guy is like "hey dont I kno u".
Lo and behold it was senior football starer guy haha.
He done gained a lil weight but he's still a cutie. So we chat a bit...caught up a tad....but towards the end I was hopin he wuldnt ask for my numbr. Cuz tho he cute and he's a nice guy...theres just sumthin bout him that I dont think i can get passed...............
His two GOLD FRONT TEETH!
I mean for real brutha? Ur 30....dont u think its time to let the gold teeth go? I mean u really aint gettin any yunger and gold teeth on a grown a$$ man aint cute...its corny. Of course he can take them out...but him just havin them says alot about the mentality that he's in.
Yo Yo...I'm bout to go to the bar...but I cant 4get my GOLD TEETH..cuz u kno thats what them females like.
*rolls eyes*
He gave me his numbr but I dont think I'ma call. Cuz if we go out on a date and I gotta stare at his fronts all nite..I'ma have a prob. And how do u say..hey I'll go out with u but leave the gold at home?!?!!
LMAO!
I aint no good! But i'm bein for real tho..gold teeth just aint the bizness!
When will ni$$az learn?!?!?!
Comments
word id have a problem with them teeth too.
gold teeth are NEVER the way to go. lol.
Muze...idk...i used to like when TI wore a grill...but evn he smartened up;)
Torr....exactly;)