Randomly Delicious!

  • I really dont wanna b at work rite now. It may have sumthin to do w/ those margaritas last nite. 3.5 hrs and countin.
  • I tend to get late nite texts/calls. Which usually annoys the sh!t outta me so I keep my phone on silent. But last nite...I shol wish I was up at 4:37 am.........da!n.
  • My boss turned 80 this week. Yes 80. And he still works full time. Puhhhleease. At 80 I plan on layin all day on the beach w/ a Tyson Beckford lookalike makin my drinks and feedin me grapes.
  • I hate when sum1's goin thru sumthin..and instead of utilizin u for support they take things out on u as if ur the prob. Sorry buddy..I was once sum1s emotional punchin bag and I REFUSE to do it again.
  • I'm gettin a makeup makeovr today evn tho I dont wear makeup. Its free and I rarely turn down free stuff hehe.
  • As I was walkin in the hallway at my internship the othr day..a co-worker stops me and says "Hey do u have any cocaine packets?" hehe..she was talkin bout a packet on how to quit using cocaine...but it was just so odd how she phrased it lol.
  • My bestie won tix to see Bobby Valentino next weekend! Thats gonna b kewl...he got a few songs I like.
  • Once I grad...I wanna get bak in to writing album reviews. I havent done it in awhile...need to do sum research on music sites etc. that I could potentially write for.
  • 2.5 hrs and countin. Hope every1 has a marrrrrrrrrrrrrrvelous weekend;)

Comments

Scorned Woman said…
I cannot imagine still working when i'm 80. LOL @ cocaine packets.
QuietStorm said…
SW..I cant see myself workin that old eithr lol.
Kofi Bofah said…
Do your work, soulstress.
Mr.Slish said…
Your boss either hates being alone with his old ass wife or his old ass wife has passed away and he's lonely...lol 80and still on the job is madness! lol
Yup - I had a fantastic weekend! 80 years old?!?! geez...
QuietStorm said…
Slish..his wife works here too...shes in her late 60's i believe...strange.

Darius//glad ur weekend was good!

Torr...its when you go to them and they put makeup on u.....if u have a special occassion or u wanna try sum new makeup etc....ur own personal makeup artist.

Popular Posts