Shake it Off

I fell in love with a real heartbreaker
and theres nuthin I can do to shake her
~ The Dream "Right Side of My Brain"


The new Dream album is the biz..he aint the best singr but the man can write a song!

A few bloggers recently have had posts on love...similarly stating that once u love sum1 u will always love them. I dont kno much about luv..but I wonder if that can also be applied if u really cared for sum1?

I kno for me sumtimes when I really like sum1 I dont nevr fully stop likin that person til I find his replacement.

But last yr for the 1st time..I truly cared for sum1..and these feelings havent fully gone away. Sumtimes I think that I'm totally ovr him..then I'll see him..he'll piss me off...but eventually..I realize that theres still SUMTHIN there.

As time passes & I find out just how triflin, no good, wack a$$ of a man he was (and prob still is)...BUT I still like/care for him.

Its been 5 months roughly since I pumped w/ the ni$$a...when is this sh!t gonna end?!?!


I'm proud that I havent let him bak in my life. But he just may catch me when I'm havin a weak moment..and we bak doin that same ol pointless a$$ two step for a couple mo months. I kno that I cant chill w/ him for evn a day. He will nevr be what I want him to be. But temptation & curiousity is a b!tch. I had a dream about him last nite that just solidified the fact that I still care for him a bit no mattr how hard I try not to...and chillin w/ him aint gon be a good look.

I guess I gotta stay strong...

Comments

Stay strong, sister! I have been there, lemme tell ya!!! I don't know your entire situation, but the guy that was no good for me but I still cared for was nothing but poison in my life! I know it can be hard, but keep maintaining because there is better out there for you. : )
I'm acop his album, Ive been hearing good shit about it.
QuietStorm said…
honey B...I'm tryin grl!

boss...its really good..didnt think i'd like it but its a solid album.
Dope Fiend said…
I don't even know what to say to that one. Ive been in that position before....where you just keep leteting what isnt good for you back in because you keep wonderingw hat if.

Trust your GUT instinct, if you know he iant about sh!T then he ISNT. Full stop.

throw the hope and curiosity OUT the window. its not worth your heartbreak or your peace of mind trust me.

just let it go.

A good man will come along when the time is right. Trust me.


xoxo
QuietStorm said…
DF...words of wisdome..thx grl!
QuietStorm said…
lmao torrance..not evn gon comment on that revelation haha;)
LaLa said…
Stay strong and stay away. You'll feel so proud of yourself when you successfully resist, even in your weak state. We've all been there sis.
QuietStorm said…
Thx lala! I'm tryin;)

Popular Posts