Theres Still Hope (Good men do exist)

Sooo...i have a bit of an ego...i'm kinda conceited...and I gotz mad game when I wanna use it.

I'm just bein honest folks.

LOL;)

But seriously, I'm a woman with confidence....and with this....its STORY TIME!

Theres this guy...we'll call him C. Breezy. C. Breezy is sooo cute. And yall can guess who he reminds me of. He's not my typical type..but i luuuv his style..and he's a nice guy. I've liked him for a couple yrs now..I see him sporadically out & about. I dont really kno why I like him sumtimes...but I thnk it has sumthin to do w/ him bein unattainable. Every time I talk to him...we have a good convo...I put down sum of that Soulstress charm lol...but its just that...a good convo.

So last satrday...I was like I'm gon see whats really good. I'm gon have to come correct & direct lol. Cuz I need to kno why we aint nevr exchanged numbrs. I mean normally aftr a lil flirtin....I gets/gives da digitz. lmao!

I didnt speak to C. Breezy until the end of the nite. But I saw him lookin at me from afar..prob like why this grl actin like she dont kno me. And why she huggin up on all her homies but wont evn wave my way hehe.

At the end of the nite...I went to him and I was like dang ur always mean to me! (IDK why i said this cuz this its 100% false...he's always sweet to me...but it was a conversation starter..and i had been drinkin ok) He's like i'm always nice to you..I'm a nice guy.

So I'm like tru tru. I then said...well whenevr I come talk to u..we start politikin..then it nevr goes nowhere...wtf is up w/ that? He's like what u mean?

I'm like well I think ur kewl & attractive and I kno I be runnin that game (subtley) but u dont be pickin it up..u must have a grl/sumthin. (Cuz I kno da!n well sumthin gotta b up..I shulda been had them digits).

He's like no I dont have a grl but I am datin sum1..its been good up until the last 2 weeks. So I'm like dang..homegrl slippin huh? lmao. So basically i proceed to run a lil more game..but ultimately he tells me that he wants to see where things go b4 he starts dibblin & dabblin w/ othr females.

At times I get a lil embarressed at how hard I went at the guy, thats def not my style AT ALL* ...but hey I was drunk I needed answers. And I gained SOOOOOOOOOOOO much respect for this guy at that moment. Like basically u got this fine a$$ grl..aka me...blatantly tryin to get at u...but u dont wanna disrespect ur current situation. There are good men out there just most of em are taken .

I mean alotta othr guys..evn if by sum chance they werent interested..they still wulda got my #.

That next mornin..I had such an epiphany/rude awakening. Like da!n soulstresss...u really dont have to put up w/ these triflin a$$ niggaz anymore and there are good men out there...evn in ur city.

That convo w. him...and it went deeper than that but i dont feel like writin it out sec by sec....really put a lot into perspective. Evn tho I kno I dont have to put up w/ it...I appreciate C. Breezy bein a stand up guy and just remindin me that in time I will get a good man in my life. And they are out there. He really instilled sum hope into me...mayb I'll get the chance to thank him. Or mayb I shuld stay away so I dont revert bak to my semi-triflin days. hehe.

SO idk folks...my thoughts on men lately have been pretty blah. I'm just tired of all the wackness. Same BS...diff't ni$$a. But I'm gonna try to be more open minded...mayb date a guy who aint totally my type...just go w/ the flow..and mayb one day I'll find my own uncommitted C. Breezy.

*I need to become a tad more okay with puttin myself out there a lil...its fine to tell a guy I like em etc...I always want the guy to do all the work but nuthin wrong w/ a woman goin aftr what she wants.*

Comments

Dope Fiend said…
word! its definately nice to tell a guy what the deal is.

imms get on that..i had/am in a trifling phase at the mo so im stepping to a few dudes but theres this ONE guy i been feeling for like a year now maybe. we clck. i think ima have to talk to him real soon.

c.breezy is a cool dude. it seems everyone is blogging on the same topics at the mo a lie? lol

xoxo
Kingsmomma said…
I agree, I never stopped believing that good men are out there (i didn't want to become bitter) but I just hadn't had any run ins with any either. This story renews my hope.
Yes Soulstress! There are some good men in the world (it's just not easy to find them). I had been meeting all the wrong people and looking for love in the wrong places for so long. But never give up hope. : )
LaLa said…
I like that you are confident. Big props to C. Breezy for keeping it real and helping you realize you really don't have to deal with ignorant playas with relationship A.D.D.!
QuietStorm said…
DF....handle ur bizness grl!

Jas....I feel u grl!

HoneyB..I kno all about lookin in wrong places...smdh!

Lala..tru tru:)

Popular Posts