~Blessed~
God is good. Let me say it one more time. GOD IS GOOD. No.....GREAT!
I just got confirmation that my thesis has been accepted! Which means I'm graduating. MS in Community Counseling. After 3.5 yrs I'm finally DONE!
I cant explain this feeling. I worked HARD for this. And that thesis...was no joke. But u kno by the grace of God and marrrvelous ppl in my life, I've gotten thru. THANKYA LORD.
Aaaaand....
on top of that. My internship hired me Full-Time! I start officially full-time status on May 26th as an addiction therapist. I really wanted to continue working there. It has been such a great experience. I've learned a lot and developed nice professional relationships with a few people. So I'm glad they saw my competence and hired me lol. My last day as an intern is tomorrow. No mo workin for free...HALLELUJAH!
I gave my 2 weeks at my current job and that felt great. I've been here almost 4 yrs but its time to start a career. My co-worker bought me a bottle of champagne tho so I cant complain too much.
I just feel so blessed to be graduating with my MS...and having ajob career in the field I want to be in.
God is so good!
I just got confirmation that my thesis has been accepted! Which means I'm graduating. MS in Community Counseling. After 3.5 yrs I'm finally DONE!
I cant explain this feeling. I worked HARD for this. And that thesis...was no joke. But u kno by the grace of God and marrrvelous ppl in my life, I've gotten thru. THANKYA LORD.
Aaaaand....
on top of that. My internship hired me Full-Time! I start officially full-time status on May 26th as an addiction therapist. I really wanted to continue working there. It has been such a great experience. I've learned a lot and developed nice professional relationships with a few people. So I'm glad they saw my competence and hired me lol. My last day as an intern is tomorrow. No mo workin for free...HALLELUJAH!
I gave my 2 weeks at my current job and that felt great. I've been here almost 4 yrs but its time to start a career. My co-worker bought me a bottle of champagne tho so I cant complain too much.
I just feel so blessed to be graduating with my MS...and having a
God is so good!
Comments