Co-Worker Crush
Sumtimes when I'm having a man-action drought (and I have these often), I tend to like unlikely specimens. It could be a guy that under normal circumstances I wouldnt find that attractive, it could be that thug who I see on the corner every friday (tho I just say no to thugs now), it could be anything.
Lately I've found myself attracted to a co-worker. We'll call him WB. And let's say thank God he has a girlfriend.
Now I've been internin for months but just recently started chattin w/ him. I thought he was a bit of a jerk but once I actually sat and conversed with him, he's a pretty kewl guy. Intelligent, got one degree workin on another, sarcastic....nice hideaway so I dont have to do work hehe. He's not my normal cup of tea physically, but his personality makes up for that.
I found myself kinda likin him...so today he matter of factly told me had a grl. And that was the best thing he culda said. Bcuz I dont mix biz w/ pleasure...and didnt wanna start sumthin unintentionally that I dont wanna finish. Or be wishfully thinkin. Or startin any temptation.
But this goes bak to one of my themes of this blog: where are all the single, attractive, intelligent, career havin men at? Notice I said MEN and not BRUTHAS. Cuz I'm thinkin its bout time I take my own advice and be open to tryin "sumthin new". Anywho, I havent been lookin per se, but those that "find" me tend to be taken or not "ready" for a relationship.
I'll save the "Not Ready" for a relationship topic for anothr day cuz I dont have the energy for that one rite now.
Anywayz...IDK..its kinda irritating...but I'll just keep goin with the flow & keep innocently chattin w/ the co-worker lol.
Lately I've found myself attracted to a co-worker. We'll call him WB. And let's say thank God he has a girlfriend.
Now I've been internin for months but just recently started chattin w/ him. I thought he was a bit of a jerk but once I actually sat and conversed with him, he's a pretty kewl guy. Intelligent, got one degree workin on another, sarcastic....nice hideaway so I dont have to do work hehe. He's not my normal cup of tea physically, but his personality makes up for that.
I found myself kinda likin him...so today he matter of factly told me had a grl. And that was the best thing he culda said. Bcuz I dont mix biz w/ pleasure...and didnt wanna start sumthin unintentionally that I dont wanna finish. Or be wishfully thinkin. Or startin any temptation.
But this goes bak to one of my themes of this blog: where are all the single, attractive, intelligent, career havin men at? Notice I said MEN and not BRUTHAS. Cuz I'm thinkin its bout time I take my own advice and be open to tryin "sumthin new". Anywho, I havent been lookin per se, but those that "find" me tend to be taken or not "ready" for a relationship.
I'll save the "Not Ready" for a relationship topic for anothr day cuz I dont have the energy for that one rite now.
Anywayz...IDK..its kinda irritating...but I'll just keep goin with the flow & keep innocently chattin w/ the co-worker lol.
Comments