On dat Grind

So I suspect that I wont be bloggin too much since I have one month almost to the day left of my masters career. Commenting may be minimal as well. But then again I am a professional procrastinator so there mayb bloggin aftrall. Just a headz up eithr way.

I gotta finish up this thesis and 58958958598595 othr things so that i can graduate on May 16th.

And let me tell u...there will be extensive drinkin on 5.16.09. EXTENSIVE. Bcuz I deserve it darnit!

Not much goin on w/ me but the rent. And I will assume it'll remain that way for the next few weeks. I'm tryin to keep a lil fun in my agenda tho..to help me remain sane.
*

I saw Bobby V in concert..and I'm glad I had a free ticket..he was only on stage for like 25 minutes! If that. SMDH. And he had about 20 ppl that wanted his autograph and he only signed bout 5 of em. Most of those ppl bought his CD that nite too....ridic! I saw him bakstage...this man is so short..and yall kno I got SMS (Short Man Syndrome). Talkin bout he be beep beepin...my 11 yr old bro is taller than him! He really needs to eat sum humble pie cuz that sh*t was crazy.

Comments

hey folk hit me b4 graduations and batton down the watches - good luck
QuietStorm said…
Torr..thx..will do:)

grene...thx!
(vixenchick) said…
lol at you makin fun of bobby v!

xoxo

vixen
LaLa said…
You are too funny girl. I hope all goes well and you treat yourself to a nice spa day when it's done. Drink some champagne for me. I stays away from the brown liqa...that stuff makes a sista CRAZY!

Popular Posts