Enjoy ME TIME~Figurin it out
Bein on vaca is crazy.
Tho it feels nice....i almost dont kno what to do w/ myself lol!
I'm so used to not havin time for everything that now with the time i have...its hard for me to figure out what to do.
And apparantly idleness means spendin money cuz i been doin that w.o. a prob.
Went shoppin w/ my mama this morn and bout to go shoppin w/ my grlie in an hour lol!
Like I got it like that...which I dont. But oh well...not gonna think just gonna do for once.
It is nice tho that when sum1 calls askin me to go do sumthin...i aint gotta say nope...sorry gotta write a paper/work on a presentation/whatevr.
*
So I think Maxwell is comin to a city near me....but it mite b around the time i plan to go to DC...aint that bout a b!tch. But i aint bought no plane tix yet soooooo, i mite b able to work it out lol. I neeeeeeeeeeeeds to see this man live.
Oh, you played me dirty
Your game was so bad
You toyed with my affliction
Had to fill out my prescription
Found the remedy
I had to set you free
*swoon*
*
I got invited to a singles mingle this friday. I'm almost positive no1 my type will b there...but when my friend said it was $5 to get in and there was gon b drinkin...I culdnt pass the opportunity up lmao! Just for the experience u kno;).
I need to hit up the gym...go to a class/sumthin...utilize my membrship that I pay for but dont use.
Thats bout all thatz goinz on w/ me...just maxin & relaxin & spendin my bill $$ lmao!
Tho it feels nice....i almost dont kno what to do w/ myself lol!
I'm so used to not havin time for everything that now with the time i have...its hard for me to figure out what to do.
And apparantly idleness means spendin money cuz i been doin that w.o. a prob.
Went shoppin w/ my mama this morn and bout to go shoppin w/ my grlie in an hour lol!
Like I got it like that...which I dont. But oh well...not gonna think just gonna do for once.
It is nice tho that when sum1 calls askin me to go do sumthin...i aint gotta say nope...sorry gotta write a paper/work on a presentation/whatevr.
*
So I think Maxwell is comin to a city near me....but it mite b around the time i plan to go to DC...aint that bout a b!tch. But i aint bought no plane tix yet soooooo, i mite b able to work it out lol. I neeeeeeeeeeeeds to see this man live.
Oh, you played me dirty
Your game was so bad
You toyed with my affliction
Had to fill out my prescription
Found the remedy
I had to set you free
*swoon*
*
I got invited to a singles mingle this friday. I'm almost positive no1 my type will b there...but when my friend said it was $5 to get in and there was gon b drinkin...I culdnt pass the opportunity up lmao! Just for the experience u kno;).
I need to hit up the gym...go to a class/sumthin...utilize my membrship that I pay for but dont use.
Thats bout all thatz goinz on w/ me...just maxin & relaxin & spendin my bill $$ lmao!
Comments
Erin...oh yes grl..it is a wondrful feelin to b done w/ grad classes.
Lala..no drunk tank for me!