I'm not mad...I feel marvelous!

After it all...I'm still on top.
Sorry if u think ur words hurt me...cuz they didnt.
I'm not mad/sad...I feel marrrrrrvelous!
U kno why?
Bcuz at the end of the day...u dont deserve me.
And while u never got what u wanted...
I'm leavin the situation very satisfied.
I'll b nice and thank u for that tho..it was great.
But suks to b u that I nevr returned the favor.
I'm a bomb a$$ female and u will nevr have the pleasure of bein my man.
And while u'll nevr have the wonderous of myself,
I have bigger & better things to look forward to.
There is undoubtedly a good a$$ man in my future.
And I'm workin on being ready for him when he does come.
I'll try hard to let down these walls
and not let the no goods of the past cause me to miss a good thing.
Bcuz I deserve a man that wants to be with me for who I am on the inside,
not just what I look like on the outside.
But as for u...
I'll leave u for the Shantiqua's and Bonequisha's.
They can deal w/ ur BS.
I'm over it and I'm over u!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the poem!!
LaLa said…
"And I'm workin on being ready for him when he does come.
I'll try hard to let down these walls
and not let the no goods of the past cause me to miss a good thing."
That's right, anytime we have by ourselves is extra time to fortify the person we are inside.

Popular Posts