Randomly Delicious!!!

Today is my last friday at my current job. I've been here roughly 3 yrs & 10 months. Its crazy. I used to be a chronic job quiter so I feel quite accomplished. Tho it will be a tad sad..it's time to go. I've slaved thru too much schoolin to just have a job. I need a career.

Speaking of which..i start workin part time next week at the new gig. Then on vaca for a week. Then I's full time startin 5/26. I'm a little nervous cuz I wont b an intern anymore...and now u kno...i'm responsible & accountable for sh!t. But its all good. I've been thru sum trainin on & off the job. I'm ready. And I get a nice new office. HOWLA!

I really wanna go to ATL durin my vaca....but rite now thats not financially feasible. So I'm gon have to plan for the summer.

I like bars. I've actually always liked bars. But I'm havin a new appreciation for them. Sumtimes u just wanna sit down..have sum nice beverages...talk a lil sh!t..then go home. Dont need a huge crowd & folks backin it up all the time. Me and my classmates have been bar hoppin and its been kewl. Good dranks+good convo=good times.

Its amazin when u meet sum1..who u may/may not b fond of..and u dont interact with..but aftr awhile u talk to them and u realize their kewl and u have a lot in common.

One of my classmates...dont hold liquor well..is almost 30..and is still tryin to live her college years. That was sad to see. SMDH. I always fear drinkin too much and not bein able to hold my own..so I make sure to not get to that point. Never have & I pray I never will.

I find it hard to kick game to approach guys who look educated and got a good job. lol. Idk what that sh!t is about?!?!?!?! A fine hood guy? Oh, I'm all over that. Thats easy. But a man who look like he knows what a 401K is..and mite evn have one...cant do it. Last nite..cute brutha..looked smart..came in to the bar, had din din..few dranks. Wanted to talk to him. But culdnt. And didnt. Didnt know what to say or whatevr. I mean I'm an educated blak woman so why cant I approach sum1 who may b near or on or surpasses my level? I need to work on that. This just means i've pumped w/ too many thugs for too long. Evn tho its been 1 yr 5 months since I dealt with one. I'm in thug recovery. Just say no to thugs ppl.

I tend to like guys I cant have...for whatevr reason. Mayb I think the grass is greener on the othr side. Or mayb I like the challenge. Or mayb I'm just an indecisive a$$ female. I need to work on this too.

Theres two guys I dated last yr that i keep in sporadic contact with. Which is so rare and monumental I cant begin to tell u. When I stop dealin w/ a guy...I cut them OFF..completely! Delete numbrs..texts...pics...EVERYTHING. And dont let me have any of ur posseessions..etc. But these two guys..idk why i havent cut the lines completely. They tend to pop up..its all good. Sumtimes I pop up too. IDK. Its slightly pointless cuz nuthin will evr come of it...but i guess its not harmful. And I'm tryin to have a reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalll good graduation weekend if u kno what I mean;)

Graduation>>>5.16.09!

I need to go on a date...like yestrday.

Sumtimes I really dont get ppl.
I dont undrstand how a person can ask their mother for gas money when they agree to take her on an errand. SHES UR MOTHER U DUM B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

I dont curse in real life..but sumtimes a curse word makes a statement stronger. So I fake curse. LMAO!

I kno that I wont stop likin u til I replace ur a$$. Da!n.

I miss sum of me fav blogs/bloggers. Those who have stopped bloggin. Specialy onesoulfulnegro. I shuld email him make sure evrythings goin well.

I reaallyyyyyyyyyy want a blakberry. But dont wanna pay all that money since Tmobile wont give me a proper discount. But I realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want one. I mite just splurge next month and get it. Mayb.

I thnk I'm gettin a new tattoo next month. Gift to me. On my foot. I think. ;)

Cassie...what were the purpose of those pics? I mean really. SMDH. Now all ur bizness is literally in the streets.


I am luuuuuuuuuuuuviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin that new maxwell....Pretty Wings. Great song & Vid. Cant wait for the album.

I'm tired. Happy. but tired. I've had such a busy week. Cant wait to relax!

3 hrs to go folks....have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Comments

Have a Good Weekend also
QuietStorm said…
thx..hope ur weekend was good:)
LaLa said…
I love me some Maxwell too!! Saw him in concert a few months ago, with his fine self...although I prefer the afro his voice still makes me melt.
QuietStorm said…
gosh i gotta see him live!

Popular Posts