Settlin In..

I started my new job last week as a Full Time addiction therapist. It is def different bein FT than being an intern lol. I am sooooo busy and been stayin late to try to get things done. Overall..tho its been crazy hectic..I'm def likin my new job.

I'm thinkin bout goin to NYC for the 4th. It wuld b a nice quik trip...add sum excitement in my life lol.

This upcoming weekend I'll prob go see my tattoo guy and schedule to get another tattoo. on my foot. Unless he tells me its gonna really really hurt...then i'ma have to change its location. lol. It'll be my 3rd one. I told myself my first was was gonna be the last one...but i've since realized that idk whats gonna b my last one. I've loved tattoos for yrs and as long as i come up w/ meaningful things i wanna place permanently on my body lmao...i'll keep gettin em.

Thats bout it in a nutshell. Just workin and tryin to plan sum fun stuff for the summa.

~Soulstress


PS...LaLa....I didnt get ur email...my addy is soulstress09@gmail.com
canya send it again please:)

Comments

Cograts on your new job, and good that you are liking it...Hope you make that trip to NYC, sounds like fun. What tattoo do you think you'll get???
QuietStorm said…
thankya grl....its a secret...i'll post a pic when its done;)
LaLa said…
Glad to see your enjoying your FT status!

Popular Posts