Summer Goals

  1. Enjoy the outdoors
  2. Stay drama & sucka' free as possible
  3. Re-Connect
  4. Catch up on blog reading
  5. Drink. Choco martinis. Often.
  6. Travel
  7. Go on a date w/ sum1 outside my race
  8. Build my savings bak up
  9. After I get a new phone, tattoo, travel, and a GPS system hehe
  10. Join the choir summer camp
  11. Try new things
  12. Get bak to reading & writing

list is continuously growin....

Comments

Dope Fiend said…
I like this list.

mine is simply to go out on a date. smh!
K. Michel said…
Go on a date with someone outside of your race? Why you do you want to do that (not that there's anything wrong with it, just curious)?
LaLa said…
I think it's all a part of #11 Mr. Michel, trying new things.

1, 5, and 6 are my personal faves! Get to gettin' girl. Enjoy your summer and savor your success!
QuietStorm said…
Dope..I hearya grl!

Michel..lala answered this mostly..but also i think i need to start broadening my horizons when it comes to dating.

Lala..thx grl!
LaLa said…
Soulstress I sent you an email through blogger with an invite to my blog. It may be in your spam file. I had to make it private for awhile. All is explained on the blog.
QuietStorm said…
ok grlie..let me chek my email:)
QuietStorm said…
hey..i didnt get the email:/

did u use this addy:

soulstress09@gmail.com

Popular Posts