About a Boy
When I meet a guy & I actually like him for more than a day/week/past the 1st date...I usually dont like to talk about him bcuz I get paranoid that I'm gonna jinx it b4 it evn gets started. But I met a boy and I really like him..and I wanna talk about him...so i shall break this rule (watch we stop talkin 2morro lmao).....
Last Satrday my homeboy called me & convinced me to go to da bar. I really reallyyyyy didnt wanna go but i decided that I shuld suk it up, have me a few dranks and enjoy myself. He ended up not meetin me there but i went w/ my homegrl instead. Long story short..I ended up meetin a guy...we'll call him Melo.
He's sooooooooooooo cute. And a nice guy. No kids (*gasp*), has a good job, some education. He's real laid bak and just seems so genuine. Funny. IDK where its gonna lead...but so far so good. I dont wanna put any expecatations on it so i wont b disappointed...but I'm def feelin him. Did I mention he was cute...lmao! Whenevr I see him I'm always thinkin hot da!n u look good hahaha. I havent liked a guy this much in a while...and its real nice. Gettin a text while at work, him callin me on his lunch break..etc....the lil things that go a long way.
I've dealt w/ so many knuckleheads in the past 3/4 yrs...it'd b nice to actually get sum1 decent in my life. So we shall see where this leads..
Last Satrday my homeboy called me & convinced me to go to da bar. I really reallyyyyy didnt wanna go but i decided that I shuld suk it up, have me a few dranks and enjoy myself. He ended up not meetin me there but i went w/ my homegrl instead. Long story short..I ended up meetin a guy...we'll call him Melo.
He's sooooooooooooo cute. And a nice guy. No kids (*gasp*), has a good job, some education. He's real laid bak and just seems so genuine. Funny. IDK where its gonna lead...but so far so good. I dont wanna put any expecatations on it so i wont b disappointed...but I'm def feelin him. Did I mention he was cute...lmao! Whenevr I see him I'm always thinkin hot da!n u look good hahaha. I havent liked a guy this much in a while...and its real nice. Gettin a text while at work, him callin me on his lunch break..etc....the lil things that go a long way.
I've dealt w/ so many knuckleheads in the past 3/4 yrs...it'd b nice to actually get sum1 decent in my life. So we shall see where this leads..
Comments
Lala....grl aint that the truth!