Cranky*Crampy*and mite Cut a b!tch
I have really bad cramps rite now (in case u wanted to kno) & i'm afraid to pop sum mo pills cuz I done already took too many. Hate this sh*t!!!
I reallyyyyy need to catch up on my blog reading...I feel outta touch w/ sum of my favs.
Its practically July and it dont really feel like summr to me...mayb itz cuz of all dis rain.
I need sum good excitement in my life.
My neighbor's grl was in our driveway smokin weed the othr day....and she asked me if I smoked.
I wanted to say...just cuz I'm blak dont mean I smoke...and oh btw..I'm a drug counselor helloooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I just said no and took my a$$ to work.
I guess she musta had that ooo weeeee...cuz it was that serious for her to b smokin at 730AM.
SMDH!
So Melo is gone. He's wak. I aint nevr chased aftr no ni$$a and aint bout to start now.
On to the next.
Boy July 7th cant come quik enuff....I neeeeeeed that new maxwell.
GinuFine's new album is pretty good...glad he came bak w/ a good album.
Trey Songz can get the biznazzzzz...he is too sexy!
lmao
I need a maid and chef that will work for free.
I keep remindin myself that i'm almost 26..so that i can prepare myself. 4 yrs til 30..scarryyyy.
The weekends go by to darn fast!
They got the rite one to host the BET awards...Foxx gon do his thang thang!
Have a good week dearies!
I reallyyyyy need to catch up on my blog reading...I feel outta touch w/ sum of my favs.
Its practically July and it dont really feel like summr to me...mayb itz cuz of all dis rain.
I need sum good excitement in my life.
My neighbor's grl was in our driveway smokin weed the othr day....and she asked me if I smoked.
I wanted to say...just cuz I'm blak dont mean I smoke...and oh btw..I'm a drug counselor helloooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I just said no and took my a$$ to work.
I guess she musta had that ooo weeeee...cuz it was that serious for her to b smokin at 730AM.
SMDH!
So Melo is gone. He's wak. I aint nevr chased aftr no ni$$a and aint bout to start now.
On to the next.
Boy July 7th cant come quik enuff....I neeeeeeed that new maxwell.
GinuFine's new album is pretty good...glad he came bak w/ a good album.
Trey Songz can get the biznazzzzz...he is too sexy!
lmao
I need a maid and chef that will work for free.
I keep remindin myself that i'm almost 26..so that i can prepare myself. 4 yrs til 30..scarryyyy.
The weekends go by to darn fast!
They got the rite one to host the BET awards...Foxx gon do his thang thang!
Have a good week dearies!
Comments
Sorry to hear Melo. Move upward and onward. I missed Maxwell on BET awards. Was he delicious?
I need to catch up on my blogs too. I spend so much time on the PC at work I just ignore mine when I come home.
Check back with you soon, have a safe, fun weekend.
Oh...Maxwell was SCRUMPTIOUS!
have a good holiday weekend lala!
xoxo
vixen
Honey B...naw trey is strctly for da ladiiiies:) He need to come swing round my way lol!