Randomly Speaking
I have a gagillion things to do today but cant seem to get up & out of my house.
The weekends go by waaaayyy too fast.....at least a 3 day weekend is comin soon.
Guess i cant totally complain bcuz i was at a 2 day trainin last week..so i only "worked" 3 days.
Went to din din and had a cuuuuuute a$$ white boy waiter.
I'm always talkin bout tryin sumtin new...i shoulda holla'd lol.
But I was sceeerrred..and aint have enuff margarita in me.
D*mn.
Still talkin to Melo.
IDK where we're at or where we're goin.
I still like him which is an accomplishment in and of itself.
But my guard is up as always and my defense mechanisms are spillin ovr in2 evrything.
Lets just hope i dont sabotage anythin b4 i totally determin if theres potential for more.
There was a time when love wasn't chosen
And now I'm just hopin' for more
Now I'm just reachin' out for somethin'better than I had before~ Maxwell (luv hiiim!)
bak to goin w/ the flow...
I'm not a fan of my downstairs neighbor.
Evr since she had the nerve to tell me my music was too loud one nite.
B!tch..ya serious?!?!?
Now her girlfriend (*ahem*) be parkin wrong and in my spot.
Tryin to keep kewl and not catch a case round here folks.
I mean if ur gon b an a$$ I can b twice as much of one.
Just sayin.
Happy Papa's Day to all!
I was mad at my dad the othr day but I guess I'm ovr it now.
I guess. lol
OK..I'm gon eat lunch then get to doin what it do..
~soulstress
The weekends go by waaaayyy too fast.....at least a 3 day weekend is comin soon.
Guess i cant totally complain bcuz i was at a 2 day trainin last week..so i only "worked" 3 days.
Went to din din and had a cuuuuuute a$$ white boy waiter.
I'm always talkin bout tryin sumtin new...i shoulda holla'd lol.
But I was sceeerrred..and aint have enuff margarita in me.
D*mn.
Still talkin to Melo.
IDK where we're at or where we're goin.
I still like him which is an accomplishment in and of itself.
But my guard is up as always and my defense mechanisms are spillin ovr in2 evrything.
Lets just hope i dont sabotage anythin b4 i totally determin if theres potential for more.
There was a time when love wasn't chosen
And now I'm just hopin' for more
Now I'm just reachin' out for somethin'better than I had before~ Maxwell (luv hiiim!)
bak to goin w/ the flow...
I'm not a fan of my downstairs neighbor.
Evr since she had the nerve to tell me my music was too loud one nite.
B!tch..ya serious?!?!?
Now her girlfriend (*ahem*) be parkin wrong and in my spot.
Tryin to keep kewl and not catch a case round here folks.
I mean if ur gon b an a$$ I can b twice as much of one.
Just sayin.
Happy Papa's Day to all!
I was mad at my dad the othr day but I guess I'm ovr it now.
I guess. lol
OK..I'm gon eat lunch then get to doin what it do..
~soulstress
Comments
hmmmm!