BlackSummer Anticipation

ur side ur side ur siiiide of the beeeeeed~Trey

Listenin to that NEWNEW>> maxwell & trey songz.
***

4 day work week for meeeee. Friday I have off cuz I'm gon go visit my homegrl DB in DC. Mite shoot to Bmore too. Cant wait to go on vaca! 1st time flyin by myself. Lawd Lawd.
***

Had a pretty good weekend. Hung w/ the fam..listned to sum great muzik...went out to the clizzuuub.....ran in2 sum old (fine) homies....relaxed.
***

One of the fine menz I ran in2 was a old jump off from bakindaday. He still lookin scrumdiliuptious. Make me say oooo weeeeeee. He told me to call him. Tempting. I kno eventually he just gon frustrate/irritate me. I mean he was only a JO for a reason. I really dont wanna get bak in2 anymore JO situations. I wuldnt mind chillin w/ sum1 but I dont wanna deal with that othr ish. IDK. I'm prob ovrthnkin this situation waaaaayyyy to much. If sum1's gon bring sum fun in my life..evn if for only a day...I need to go on ahead & let it happen. We'll see.
***

baby call out my name, I’ll be where you are
I’ll be very still, step down to my heart
Amend this broken
If only you’d wake up
from your constant possum playing
If only you’d wake up
~Maxwell

Comments

Anonymous said…
I miss my soul!!!!!

Follow my new blog

www.reggieiscrazy.blogspot.com

Popular Posts