Random Issshhhh...
I've had a good holiday weekend. Good food. Good pplz. Good shoppin.
Too bad work 2morro lmao.
I was supposed to get my tat last week but decided to postpone it. Didnt wanna spend my money on it just yet. But I shall get it...soon.
Also decided to not do the vocal class. I need to enjoy not havin anythin to do cept work. So next summer possibly.
I'ma b on my Ursh cuz I have a confession: I'm slightly addicted to watchin Trey Songz's Ustreams. Ok mayb addicted is a strong word...but I luv watchin him. I wish he did a video evry day lmao. smdh. He b eatin shrimp & I b entranced lmao.
:End Confessions:
My neighbor prob hates me hehe. I had my own ol skool jam party last nite. Good soul. Jodeci. Maxwell. Brownstone. Anita Baker. LOUD. while sip sippin..and it was grrreat!
Watchin my JDC concert dvd last nite....I realized just how much i truly miss them. LUV me sum jodeci ever since '91. Posters on my wall and everything haha. Met K&J..they were sweet...just need to meet Dal & my hubby De;)
I had a bout of lonliness for bout an hour the othr day. The lack of decent men is just ridic. But I had to snap out of it..realize that I'm da bomb and cant settle for scraggamuffins. Evn tho it'd b nice to have sum1 special...I cant b lowerin my standards now.
I need to get bak in2 reading...any1 got any good book suggestions?
Have a marrrrrvelous week!
Too bad work 2morro lmao.
I was supposed to get my tat last week but decided to postpone it. Didnt wanna spend my money on it just yet. But I shall get it...soon.
Also decided to not do the vocal class. I need to enjoy not havin anythin to do cept work. So next summer possibly.
I'ma b on my Ursh cuz I have a confession: I'm slightly addicted to watchin Trey Songz's Ustreams. Ok mayb addicted is a strong word...but I luv watchin him. I wish he did a video evry day lmao. smdh. He b eatin shrimp & I b entranced lmao.
:End Confessions:
My neighbor prob hates me hehe. I had my own ol skool jam party last nite. Good soul. Jodeci. Maxwell. Brownstone. Anita Baker. LOUD. while sip sippin..and it was grrreat!
Watchin my JDC concert dvd last nite....I realized just how much i truly miss them. LUV me sum jodeci ever since '91. Posters on my wall and everything haha. Met K&J..they were sweet...just need to meet Dal & my hubby De;)
I had a bout of lonliness for bout an hour the othr day. The lack of decent men is just ridic. But I had to snap out of it..realize that I'm da bomb and cant settle for scraggamuffins. Evn tho it'd b nice to have sum1 special...I cant b lowerin my standards now.
I need to get bak in2 reading...any1 got any good book suggestions?
Have a marrrrrvelous week!
Comments
HoneyB..yea grl i gotta wait for the rite one;)