*UPDATE*

I aint no good. Aint posted in here in months. SMDH. 4give me.


Not much has been happenin with me. DC was great. Niice vaca. I was proud of myself for flying alone for the 1st time. The flight to DC was horrid tho. TURBULANCE. It was crazy...like outta movie....the lady next to me had to help me calm down. LMAO. But with God's grace I made it to & fro safely.

I'm settlin into the new job. I've been there 4 months as a paid employee...but a year due to my internship. I'm still likin it. There are days when things are crazy & frustrating but hey...thats working forya. I need to try & get a sugar daddy tho...help me w/ these bills bills bills;)

I'm not datin any1 currently...surprise surprise. My luv life is in a SERIOUS drought. Sum1 needs to make it rain on a sista okay? Thanks.

I'm havin a partaaaay for my bday. My bday is 9/30 and the party is 10/2. I really didnt want to have a party but my bestie convinced me to and I'm glad she did. Guess I was fearful that I'd invite ppl and they wouldnt show & then our VIP area look sad and touching. LMAO. I'm the princess of unreasonable fears btw. But I've since gotten ovr that (mostly) & I havent had a party in 4 yrs so why not have a special day for folks to celebrate ME! hehe. It shuld b really nice! And I've invited sum fine FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE specimen...so i plan to get my feel on and blame it on the alcohol the next day hehe. Birthday kisses.....fingers/toes crossed;)

Theres one guy in particular that I reallyyyyy want to come to my party. I invited him last nite & he said he was comin. *doin my happy dance* When I tell u he is fine...please believe the brutha is fine. Sexy. Gorgeous eyes. Nice a$$ body. Beautiful caramel complexion. I'm gettin hot just thinkin bout him. He's a jump off from bakindaday. Well, I dont like to call him a jump off sumtimes...i think he has a bit more meanin than that. He wasnt that random lmao. Plus we been cool for like 2 yrs now. So mayb I need to call him an ex-boo. Anyways....I needs him to come to the party. He'd b a very nice specimen to celebrate with. mhhhm! Shol wuldnt mind a birthday kiss from him!

The last guy I dated & had feelings for...thnk I called him D on this blog.....I ran into him about a month ago...and we're kewl. Its nice to finally get over sum1..evn if it took a yr lmao. I'll always care for him...but I can see him out hollerin at othr females and b totally kewl. I can say hi & bye to him and b good. No more wishful thinkin and what culdabeens for the most part. :)

I didnt accomplish most of my summer goals. I dont really evn feel like i had a summer. smdh.


Thats all thats been happenin w/ me. I'm gonna try not to let MONTHS go by b4 postin again hehe. I need to catch up on my blog readin too. If I havent posted on ur blog inawhlie...I's sorry....XOXO

Comments

Anonymous said…
OH I MISSED MY SOUL!!!!!! Happy Bday, love!!!! (9/30!) Mines was the 4TH!

And yes...blame it on the alc!!!!
LaLa said…
I know exactly what you mean about the blog thing! Glad I'm not the only one. It's nice to read your good, despite the man-drought. I am still actively single and not looking. Kinda likin the way things are going, but still open to the right someone.

I'm headed to OC, Maryland for the annual Wine Fest on the beach this weekend. Have a suite right on the beach. It's gonna be niiiice.

Have a good weekend and be safe! Hope you see the cutie you invited.
QuietStorm said…
thx Reg...happy belated;)

Thx lala..u b travelin...i need to b like u haha.

thanks honey b:)

Popular Posts