findin balance
I thnk my blog posts are gonna b runnin a very similar theme for a bit.
I'm just tryin to find balance in my life and adjust/transition to not bein in skool anymore. Grad skool consumed alotta my life..then work...then fam...and a bit of a social life. Now I have all this free time and i dont kno wtf to do with myself. Mon-Thurs is the same ol same ol..work...din...tv/internet..bed. I kno exciting. Then on the weekends I have a lil fun but i swear i had more fun when i was in skool lol. The unfortunate thing is that my town isnt the most happenin place to be...i try to find new things to do but not a lot tickles my fancy. I told myself that once i get outta skool I'll start focusin on my outside interests/hobbies...mainly writing and singing. Lets just say the only singin i do is in my car and while i'm cleanin/gettin dressed..and i havent evn glaced at my novel/a music review let alone started typin anythin. I signed up for vocal class in the summr but didnt wanna pay for it/didnt want to rush into a class for anything since i just graduated. But hopefully next summr i'll follow thru.
Plus my datin life/lack thereof...is just quite sad. I meet guys but no1 that i'd wanna go on one date with let alone date...consistently. Well there was one guy...not totally my type but i was intrigued....but it went nowhere. So I guess no man prospects is dissapointin as well. My friend at work has beenbadgering encouragin me to try online datin but i cant do that yet. I mean...i've looked on there just outta curiousity but i just wanna keep tryin my in-person chances b4 i head online. i got 4 more yrs to go...if i'm single at 30 i'll sign up on my bday. lmao.
There are 5 areas of life that when we achieve balance we feel happy/content & fulfilled>>career, body, mind, spiritual, and relationships. And lets say a sista needs sum work in several of those areas. Career is okay....my jobmakes me wanna cut a b!tch is frustrating but i like it for the most part. Body..gym membership...dont remembr the last time i've been..so i need work in that area along with eatin more healthily. Mind...my mind is okay minus my random anxiety issues..i'm copin with that. Spiritual....i need to get to church more but I still think my faith is sumwhat strong. Relationships...fam and friends are great but the man stuff is two thumbs down. The only thing I dont have control ovr is the man thing. But another part of the mind i think is payin more attention to my hobbies and continue to learn new things...which i can do sumthin about.
Ultimately, I'm a work in progress i guess thats the summation of this post. Tryin to find balance and contentment in all areas of my life.
I'm just tryin to find balance in my life and adjust/transition to not bein in skool anymore. Grad skool consumed alotta my life..then work...then fam...and a bit of a social life. Now I have all this free time and i dont kno wtf to do with myself. Mon-Thurs is the same ol same ol..work...din...tv/internet..bed. I kno exciting. Then on the weekends I have a lil fun but i swear i had more fun when i was in skool lol. The unfortunate thing is that my town isnt the most happenin place to be...i try to find new things to do but not a lot tickles my fancy. I told myself that once i get outta skool I'll start focusin on my outside interests/hobbies...mainly writing and singing. Lets just say the only singin i do is in my car and while i'm cleanin/gettin dressed..and i havent evn glaced at my novel/a music review let alone started typin anythin. I signed up for vocal class in the summr but didnt wanna pay for it/didnt want to rush into a class for anything since i just graduated. But hopefully next summr i'll follow thru.
Plus my datin life/lack thereof...is just quite sad. I meet guys but no1 that i'd wanna go on one date with let alone date...consistently. Well there was one guy...not totally my type but i was intrigued....but it went nowhere. So I guess no man prospects is dissapointin as well. My friend at work has been
There are 5 areas of life that when we achieve balance we feel happy/content & fulfilled>>career, body, mind, spiritual, and relationships. And lets say a sista needs sum work in several of those areas. Career is okay....my job
Ultimately, I'm a work in progress i guess thats the summation of this post. Tryin to find balance and contentment in all areas of my life.
Comments