Random Late Nite Ish
Sippin.Maxwell.comp.feelinz mighty fine.
I LUV Toni B. Cant wait for her new album! Here's a pic on her new video set....aint she purty!:)

Goin to see MJ new movie tomorrow...cant wait!
A client of mine brought her 2 yr old nephew to our session today. Lets just say that was the best contraceptive EVER! Kids r not my thing ok..geez louise..I'd catch all kindsa cases F'in around w. these Bebe's. smdh.
I ordered a pic for my office by david garibaldi (chek him out..he's pretty kewl) from art.com>>>>but i cant track my order! Grrrr..I mean come on art.com....dont tell me i can track it if I cant.
My old gym called me to see if i wanted to re-join their gym....evn tho i'm a membr of the same gym..just in a diff't suburb. SMDH. Dont yall keep records of members?!?!?! I'm still apart of the same company...just diff't suburb helloooooo. lol
I had a good week at work. Busy but good. Got caught up on stuff. Nice Niice.
I'm gonna end this now so i can get bakto gettin my drank on to more important things;)
Have a wondrous weekend!
I LUV Toni B. Cant wait for her new album! Here's a pic on her new video set....aint she purty!:)

My downstairs neighbor told me he uses crak. And I have to say he's been doin sum mighty crackish things lately. Sorry but its tru. I wish i had an alarm on my door. I mean he nice and all....but like Rick James (RIP) said cocaine is a he!!uva drug!
Goin to see MJ new movie tomorrow...cant wait!
A client of mine brought her 2 yr old nephew to our session today. Lets just say that was the best contraceptive EVER! Kids r not my thing ok..geez louise..I'd catch all kindsa cases F'in around w. these Bebe's. smdh.
I ordered a pic for my office by david garibaldi (chek him out..he's pretty kewl) from art.com>>>>but i cant track my order! Grrrr..I mean come on art.com....dont tell me i can track it if I cant.
My old gym called me to see if i wanted to re-join their gym....evn tho i'm a membr of the same gym..just in a diff't suburb. SMDH. Dont yall keep records of members?!?!?! I'm still apart of the same company...just diff't suburb helloooooo. lol
I had a good week at work. Busy but good. Got caught up on stuff. Nice Niice.
I'm gonna end this now so i can get bak
Have a wondrous weekend!
Comments
Your funny girl! I LOVE KIDS, but after my sister and friends had kids I realized I don't want them. My Great Aunt is flabbergasted, she says out of all her nieces/nephews I am the one who she WANTS to reproduce. LOL. Too much work, worry or chances to screw up. ;)