hooooooraaayyy for the holidays!
There is nothin like havin nuthin to do.
No work to go to.
No errands to run that i dont wanna do.
Nuthin.
I can use my time howevr the hek i want bcuz i am on a 4 day holiday weekend.
Yeeeeesssss.
I hope yall had a wondrful thanksgivin.
I did.
But we shuld b thankful everyday and save the actual holiday to eat many things we aint got no business eatin in a day....andb ok with it lol.
I have lots to be thankful for but to sum it up quickly..I'm thankful to be alive, healthy, with a job, good fam & friends, a roof ovr my head, a car to get where i need to go, and a few dollars in my pocket.
Amen.
Another wonderful thing about the holidays are the sales. I am the happy owner of a GPS system and soon the 1st season of fringe. thankya kindly walmart and amazon.com.
Tho walmart was on sum ish...i still got what i wanted.
Fringe is a great show btw...kinda like the x-files mixed with law and order. I highly recommend.
Speakin of recommending...I got that new kellz evn tho it aint out...shhhhdonttellnobody. And its a pretty solid album. Luvin the songs go low and pregnant. a few othrs have grown on me too.
but bak to my doin nuthin hehe.
Catchin up on my shows i've dvr'ed....nap times....random store trips...time with loved ones..and not havin to worry bout gettin up to work makes me a happy soulstress.
Hope ur enjoyin ur holiday as well,
xoxoxo
No work to go to.
No errands to run that i dont wanna do.
Nuthin.
I can use my time howevr the hek i want bcuz i am on a 4 day holiday weekend.
Yeeeeesssss.
I hope yall had a wondrful thanksgivin.
I did.
But we shuld b thankful everyday and save the actual holiday to eat many things we aint got no business eatin in a day....andb ok with it lol.
I have lots to be thankful for but to sum it up quickly..I'm thankful to be alive, healthy, with a job, good fam & friends, a roof ovr my head, a car to get where i need to go, and a few dollars in my pocket.
Amen.
Another wonderful thing about the holidays are the sales. I am the happy owner of a GPS system and soon the 1st season of fringe. thankya kindly walmart and amazon.com.
Tho walmart was on sum ish...i still got what i wanted.
Fringe is a great show btw...kinda like the x-files mixed with law and order. I highly recommend.
Speakin of recommending...I got that new kellz evn tho it aint out...shhhhdonttellnobody. And its a pretty solid album. Luvin the songs go low and pregnant. a few othrs have grown on me too.
but bak to my doin nuthin hehe.
Catchin up on my shows i've dvr'ed....nap times....random store trips...time with loved ones..and not havin to worry bout gettin up to work makes me a happy soulstress.
Hope ur enjoyin ur holiday as well,
xoxoxo
Comments
Four day weekends are the best. So good when you have no crazy plans keeping you from relaxin! Glad you had some nice days off. Have a good week!