Lawd..I b tryin not to act up

IDK why i'm so moody today but i dont like it.

At least I havent cussed any1 out yet.

So ppl at my job can b wak. Thats why i only deal with a few of em. A co-workr is staying w/ our comp but changin positions and her team wanted to do a g'bye lunch for her. So last week i told the organizer of it that she shuldnt limit it to just her team cuz there r ppl from othr teams who have known her for yrs who wuld wanna say g'bye too. So she shuld open it to whoever wants to come and put in money/food. Evn my manager thought my idea was good. So monday the organizer came into my friend's office while i was there and was like "did u ask our suprvisor about the thing". like i didnt kno wtf the "thing" was. Then yestrday the same lady came into my friend's office while i was there and asked her how much per person did she think things wuld b. Again..i must have dumb a$$ written on my forehead. Lo & behold today durin lunch time i happen to walk past one of our meeting rooms and they were in there havin pizza etc. Its like wtf....several ppl wanted to b in on the lunch. Its like why be separtist...we all work on the same floor...its just so ridic. Who does that...purposely leave ppl out like its HS/sumthing. We're grwn as he!!..y act like lil children. We're gonna have this party and u cant come. I try not 2 b that blak grl that spazzed out at work..but it b hard sumtimes. Its like sumtimes the lil things can b so dumb that it make me wanna cuss sum1 out. She shol was gettin the side eye all day today.

It may have bothered me a bit cuz it reminded me of college when evry day I was one of the minority and certain folks made sure I FELT that way.

I didnt really speak to my friend today cuz its like d!mn...u sposed to b my grl at work and u was scurryin around rite along w/ that othr woman. I wulda been fine if she wulda came to me and been like yo we're havin this party but crazy A$$ dont wanna invite anybody but our team. I wulda been kewl with her then...but i dont wanna walk by ur party when u culda gave me the heads up when u knew i really wanted to b apart of the g'bye lunch.

So at the end of the day my friend goes "soulstress i miss u..i havent seen u all day". I was just kinda like whatevr. Now u wanna hang now that the BS has been done. SMDH.

IDK why i let ppl get to me. Prob cuz I'm human. And I just hate dumb BS! That party was that serious for u that u culd only invite a few ppl to. *sigh* Now if that wulda been sum blak folks...they wulda been tryin to get evrybody and they mama to get in on the lunch so the cost per person culd b as low as possible. I'm just sayin.

But whatevr. I aint gon lose no sleep ovr it. 2morro is anothr day. I'll start talkin bak to my friend. But that lady will continue to get the side eye until further notice.

Comments

LaLa said…
Haha! You are so funny, even when you're not tryin to be. I hear you on all that cliquish mess. Some people just don't have common sense. It's a good thing you didn't black out on her or your friend.

I once worked with a company that had alot of departmental parties that were territorial. Mostly because certain folks smelled food and would wonder over wantin to partake w/o helping out. But it's a trip that woman had people WANT to chip in and wasn't kind enough to include you all. Control freak most likely.

Keep smilin!
QuietStorm said…
thx lala...def keep smilin..and smdh at the same time hehe;)

Popular Posts