Operation: Get My Life Right
1st off..take this work firewall..I can now blog at my desk..holla!
Let me let yall in on a lil sumthin bout ur grl soulstress:
I can be lazy. Like REAL LAZY. Like SMDH lazy. But dont tell nobody ok...thx;)
And since I've been outta skool, I've taken laziness to a whole nother level. My routine Mon-Thurs tends to be a lot like this:
Get up at the laaaast second as possible.
Get Dressed.
Go to work.
Leave work.
Get dinner (or stop at my folks for dinner).
Eat.
Watch TV/Peruse the internet.
Sleep.
And then the next day I do it all ovr again.
Yes...u shuld cry a tear for me. Its really sad.
I'm tryin to get outta this rut but its hard. I'll start tryin to clean up durin the week and that dont get done. I tell myself grrl u gon cook urself a meal tonite..but by the time 4:30 rolls around I'm tryin to figure out where I can go for cheap and get a nice meal. I'm 2/3 done with a book and just cant seem to finish it. I got two more books & only opened them to read the inside cover.
I'm such a mess!
If sum1 told me to get a life..I culdnt be mad at em..cuz i really do need to get one.
I need to stop sayin...I'ma do this and I'ma do that and just DO IT!
So yea...still workin on my life hehe.
On another note..my mom suckered me on going to the NYC shoppin trip so i'll b doin that in a few weeks hehe. My weekends really arent the prob tho. I get out & do stuff then. I just need to work on my weekdays.
Comments
let me know if you bump intoany billionaires. thanks n sh*T x