Seasonal Depression

I swear with each wintr i get more & more depressed. The weathrman mentioned the possibility of sum flakes and I almost got up to get a shot of Jack:( UGH! I F'IN H-A-T-E the wintr.

Scrapin my car off.
Freezin my a$$ off.
Slow drive times.
Slippin & Slidin.
Wakin up extra early to try and b on time.

*tears*

Hopefully we wont have a bad weather cuz I cant take this sh!t.

>>>Dreamin of warm weather, shorts, and flip flops<<<

Comments

LaLa said…
Aw that's is sad! Are the winters in DC rough? Last year we didn't get have much in the way of snow or ice, which in my book was great. The good thing about winter is a new wardrobe of sweaters, cute tights and sexy black boots. :)
QuietStorm said…
i live in upstate NY actually and yea..we can get sum rough winters...inches and inches of snow:( last wintr wasnt too too bad lol..i just hate it ovrall. Nice boots are a good thing tho;)
LaLa said…
LOL, I knew that. I was mixing you up with my friend who lives in DC. Yes upstate NY ain't no joke!!!

Popular Posts