tryin not to dry up
i thnk green tea makers shuld endorse me. I've been drinkin waaayyy too much of that stuff. But I'm terribly afraid of catchin a cold/da swine/da plague and I strongly believe green tea fights off colds. Try it..it works!
I saw que of day26 in the book store today. Can we say random? I didnt talk to him cuz I've met him b4..and he was w/ his mama and she looked mean lmao. But twas kewl to see him again.
is it rude to not accept friend requests on facebook? hehe. Its like yea we went to HS togethr but i aint really kno u like that and u may b a stalker lmao. Or its we were kewl bakindaday buuuuut we really dont need to re-connect;)
Every few weeks my sis asks me if i've been on a date...and when i tell her no..she indirectly asks wtf is wrong with me. Yestrday when i told her i hadnt she said "well u dont wana dry up do ya?" thx sis..ur the best. that support is phenomenal. Sorry my datin life is too lackluster for u...let me hurry up and work on not becomin the soulstress desert. smdh.
The weekends go by too fast..wasnt it just friday? I need to meet my rich man so i can retire at 35. hehe
have a lovely week!
I saw que of day26 in the book store today. Can we say random? I didnt talk to him cuz I've met him b4..and he was w/ his mama and she looked mean lmao. But twas kewl to see him again.
is it rude to not accept friend requests on facebook? hehe. Its like yea we went to HS togethr but i aint really kno u like that and u may b a stalker lmao. Or its we were kewl bakindaday buuuuut we really dont need to re-connect;)
Every few weeks my sis asks me if i've been on a date...and when i tell her no..she indirectly asks wtf is wrong with me. Yestrday when i told her i hadnt she said "well u dont wana dry up do ya?" thx sis..ur the best. that support is phenomenal. Sorry my datin life is too lackluster for u...let me hurry up and work on not becomin the soulstress desert. smdh.
The weekends go by too fast..wasnt it just friday? I need to meet my rich man so i can retire at 35. hehe
have a lovely week!
Comments