sippin N writin
i'm soooo sleepy. I shuld b in bed rite now. What a week/what a day. Sista grl is drained. But I'm sippin..and i tend to sip slow...so i gotta wait til my drank is gone b4 i hit the sheets hehe.
I normally dont drink liquor when at home by my lonesy...but i aint want those carbonated drinks tonite..and hey...i aint had whisky in a couple weeks...so whisky and ginger ale it is. Plus i have whiskey in my house that i bought in May 2008 when i was in ATL lol..so i mite need to get on it.
I was supposed to be on my way to NYC rite now w/ my mom but the trip fell thru at the last minute. Cant say i'm dissapointed cuz i am sooooo tired and i need a good nite's sleep. I agreed to take her to an outlet mall tomorrow tho...and sumhow thats turnin in2 me agreeing to carry my mom all around town ALL DAY. smdh...give an inch they take a mile.
While I've been sippin i actually was productive...thinkin bout gettin a side hustle. I dont do nuthin thru the week but sleep my life away so mite as well try and make sum money. We'll see what happens.
I've been complainin a lot about my job lately..and tho no job is perfect..i feel like i've invested too much time & money to get two degrees....to not be satisfied/content with my job. Every week its at least one thing that rains on my parade...if its not micromanaging...its sum1's bad mood...to ridiculous politics..to ppl tryin to get me to do othr folks work..etc etc. I guess I'm not complainin to the rite ppl but i usually just suk things up and do my job. If evry1 did that i'd b a much happy camper. But its gettin to the point where i'm startin to hibernate in my office cuz i dont wanna cuss a b!tch out deal w/ bs while browsing for othr jobs. At the end of the day things prob wont change but if i dont voice my opinions then i'll nevr kno what culda been. The othr issue is that i'm very nonchalant & whatevr about things so if i dont address sumthin rite when its affecting me...i usually get ovr it quikly and forgot how bothered i was until sumthin happens again. Which isnt good bcuz that means nuthin ever gets addressed when they shuld. So hopefully i can find the words soon cuz this sum BS.
at least i have a job and most my bills r gettin paid.
Let me leave this on a better note. I'm goin to the spa on sunday for a back massage...niice niiiiiice. cant wait for sum relaxation. Plus my bak has been botherin me so i need to relieve sum of that pain and tension.
Anywho how....as I take my last sip its bout to b nite nite for meeee...have a wonderous weekend;)
I normally dont drink liquor when at home by my lonesy...but i aint want those carbonated drinks tonite..and hey...i aint had whisky in a couple weeks...so whisky and ginger ale it is. Plus i have whiskey in my house that i bought in May 2008 when i was in ATL lol..so i mite need to get on it.
I was supposed to be on my way to NYC rite now w/ my mom but the trip fell thru at the last minute. Cant say i'm dissapointed cuz i am sooooo tired and i need a good nite's sleep. I agreed to take her to an outlet mall tomorrow tho...and sumhow thats turnin in2 me agreeing to carry my mom all around town ALL DAY. smdh...give an inch they take a mile.
While I've been sippin i actually was productive...thinkin bout gettin a side hustle. I dont do nuthin thru the week but sleep my life away so mite as well try and make sum money. We'll see what happens.
I've been complainin a lot about my job lately..and tho no job is perfect..i feel like i've invested too much time & money to get two degrees....to not be satisfied/content with my job. Every week its at least one thing that rains on my parade...if its not micromanaging...its sum1's bad mood...to ridiculous politics..to ppl tryin to get me to do othr folks work..etc etc. I guess I'm not complainin to the rite ppl but i usually just suk things up and do my job. If evry1 did that i'd b a much happy camper. But its gettin to the point where i'm startin to hibernate in my office cuz i dont wanna
at least i have a job and
Let me leave this on a better note. I'm goin to the spa on sunday for a back massage...niice niiiiiice. cant wait for sum relaxation. Plus my bak has been botherin me so i need to relieve sum of that pain and tension.
Anywho how....as I take my last sip its bout to b nite nite for meeee...have a wonderous weekend;)
Comments