2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2009 is now a thing of the past. I had a good 2009. Cant complain much. Healthy, got my Masters, new career, went to DC, stayed pretty much sucka free.
I dont make New Yrs Resolutions bcuz I believe that if I wanna work on sumthin I dont need a resolution to do so...I just do it. But here are sum of my wants for the new yr:
* the car starter i've been meanin to get for 2+ yrs
* Get a blakberry & change my numbr (this month yesssirr T-mobile or Verizon hmmm?)
* improvements in my finances (keepin the bill collector away, building a savings, etc.)
* Get healthier aka use that gym membership i'm payin for
* Become more open-minded (not shooting things down so quik)
* As lil of snow as possible, short winter, longer summr (Please Lord)
* Not let ppl (fam) get to me as much
* Work on not avoiding things just cuz i dont wanna hear the BS that b comin outta pplz mouths
* Travel
* A man (a FINE, good, quality, I wanna bring him home to meet my mama man- hey a grl can wish)
* Continue to stay sucka & drama free
* Find new things to do & get me off my couch
* Read more (Bcuz a mind is a terrible thing to waste)
* Take that summr singing class
* Write more
We'll see what gets achieved in the New year.
~Soulstress
2009 is now a thing of the past. I had a good 2009. Cant complain much. Healthy, got my Masters, new career, went to DC, stayed pretty much sucka free.
I dont make New Yrs Resolutions bcuz I believe that if I wanna work on sumthin I dont need a resolution to do so...I just do it. But here are sum of my wants for the new yr:
* the car starter i've been meanin to get for 2+ yrs
* Get a blakberry & change my numbr (this month yesssirr T-mobile or Verizon hmmm?)
* improvements in my finances (keepin the bill collector away, building a savings, etc.)
* Get healthier aka use that gym membership i'm payin for
* Become more open-minded (not shooting things down so quik)
* As lil of snow as possible, short winter, longer summr (Please Lord)
* Not let ppl (fam) get to me as much
* Work on not avoiding things just cuz i dont wanna hear the BS that b comin outta pplz mouths
* Travel
* A man (a FINE, good, quality, I wanna bring him home to meet my mama man- hey a grl can wish)
* Continue to stay sucka & drama free
* Find new things to do & get me off my couch
* Read more (Bcuz a mind is a terrible thing to waste)
* Take that summr singing class
* Write more
We'll see what gets achieved in the New year.
~Soulstress
Comments