dis snow got to go
So i'm noticin a pattern...i tend to blog when i'm tip tippin lol.
I've only had two mike's hard lemonade and i'm feelin rite for the nite.
I had a verrrrrry busy week at work..so glad its ovr.
the only negative is it wont stop snowin!
I hate this ish!
I prob complain about my job while at work..at least once/day.
I dont totally dislike my job...but i kno its not sumthin i see myself doin 5 yrs from now. I wanna do more individual counseling...not 4 gps/day on top of individuals along with case management. I thought by goin to grad skool that was gonna b me payin my dues..but i have since learned that i am still payin my dues....tryin to rack up experience undr my belt. But the one thing i do like about my job is that i like a lot of ppl that i work with. not that i need that to b happy in a job but it helps. Anyone who can let me vent and offer sum comic relief....me likey likey. Some of my co-workrs truly keep me sane! IDK if I will have that at anothr job.
My sis is mad at me. lmao. Its not my fault tho i swear...she the one trippin. I dont feel like typin the whole story tonite buuuut...i hope she forgives and forgets so that i can go to atlanta in May hehe.
Been tempted to friend request the ex-boo "D" on facebook..but i'm staying strong.
t-mobile sucks when it comes to tryin to get a discount on a phone. btw. *sigh*
I'm gon keep this short and sweet. May b goin to lunch 2morro with a friend. got butt loads of laundry to do. Possibly skatin w/ the bestie 2morrow nite..dont she kno homegrl cant skate to save her life...smdh..and they dont serve no alc...lordy be. I'm prob gon b playin vid games.
Oh..my co-worker invited me to her disco party next weekend. Not sure what that entails cept i gotta wear that sort of get up. we kewl at work but i hope she kewl outta work if i do go. Gosh..i'ma need an afro and bell bottoms..lmao. Thats how u kno my city is boring..ppl just b comin up with the craziest ish to entertain theirselves hehe.
have a marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvelous weekend!
I've only had two mike's hard lemonade and i'm feelin rite for the nite.
I had a verrrrrry busy week at work..so glad its ovr.
the only negative is it wont stop snowin!
I hate this ish!
I prob complain about my job while at work..at least once/day.
I dont totally dislike my job...but i kno its not sumthin i see myself doin 5 yrs from now. I wanna do more individual counseling...not 4 gps/day on top of individuals along with case management. I thought by goin to grad skool that was gonna b me payin my dues..but i have since learned that i am still payin my dues....tryin to rack up experience undr my belt. But the one thing i do like about my job is that i like a lot of ppl that i work with. not that i need that to b happy in a job but it helps. Anyone who can let me vent and offer sum comic relief....me likey likey. Some of my co-workrs truly keep me sane! IDK if I will have that at anothr job.
My sis is mad at me. lmao. Its not my fault tho i swear...she the one trippin. I dont feel like typin the whole story tonite buuuut...i hope she forgives and forgets so that i can go to atlanta in May hehe.
Been tempted to friend request the ex-boo "D" on facebook..but i'm staying strong.
t-mobile sucks when it comes to tryin to get a discount on a phone. btw. *sigh*
I'm gon keep this short and sweet. May b goin to lunch 2morro with a friend. got butt loads of laundry to do. Possibly skatin w/ the bestie 2morrow nite..dont she kno homegrl cant skate to save her life...smdh..and they dont serve no alc...lordy be. I'm prob gon b playin vid games.
Oh..my co-worker invited me to her disco party next weekend. Not sure what that entails cept i gotta wear that sort of get up. we kewl at work but i hope she kewl outta work if i do go. Gosh..i'ma need an afro and bell bottoms..lmao. Thats how u kno my city is boring..ppl just b comin up with the craziest ish to entertain theirselves hehe.
have a marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvelous weekend!
Comments
Have fun at the disco party. I understand when you find out the work personality is split with other personalities. LOL. Just wear the bell bottoms or afro, no need for both unless you have both readily accessible. ;)