this woman's work

I had a rough week at work. I dont wanna re-hash what happened but this week def solidified that I needs to get outta this job ASAP. I was on the fence but now i'm 100% sure i's up outta there..when the rite opportunity comes along of course. I wuld consider transferring to another site within the agency...but i cant stay where i'm workin. Too much BS w/o enuff pay. Too much stress, micro-management, etc. Rarely do we get noticed for the good we do...but one microscopic mistake and u wuld think we threatened to kill sumbody up in there. I got my hand in a few pots..one job i REALLY wuld like...so pray for me that I can make a change for the bettr...cuz i'm too yung to b burnt out.

An old friend from HS is now workin at my job. I havent seen her in 4+yrs but we chatted yesterday and it was like we nevr stopped bein friends. I nevr had hard feelings for her..we just grew apart for one reason/another. Kinda kewl how life happens.

I met a guy last weekend and he's been blowin up my phone evr since. Glad I didnt give the "exclusive" cell numbr..and gave him my home phone which i nevr keep my ringer on lol. I mean come on brutha...i aint calln u bak..so move on! I nevr undrstand this blowin up the phone thing. I mean hello..sista grl has callr ID so i kno its u....obviously i aint feelin ya. Guess sumtimes if u dont spell it out they dont get it....smdh.

It was sad watchin Conan's last show. He's the best thing on late nite tv and NBC screwed him ovr. I hate network tv. He'll b fine..i'm sure sum1 will scoop him up soon;)

What a perfect concert maxwell + trey songz wuld b (wishful thinkin). I'm listenin to a mix of their music and boy if they did a show togethr i mite wuld have to have to throw my panties on stage!!!






Through the shake of an earthquake
I will never fall
That's how strong my love is~a. keys


My mom says i need to take sum pills...cuz when its round that time of the month i turn in2 a total diff't person. I think thats like the pot callin the kettle blak but whatev.

My co-worker says that i shuld plan a trip rite now. I said to myself as soon as YOU pay for my trip..i'll get to plannin. I mean sorry i dont live rent free..sista gots bills to pay. I mean i have trips planned in my HEAD...but i kno that they wont b feasible to round May. Thank u kindly but i'm quite alrite.

Thnk i'ma go shoppin tomorrow, treat myself to sumthin nice. Cuz I works hard for this $$ darnit!!!!


Have a grrrrrreat weekend,

Soulstress

Comments

Popular Posts