Guess I aint sucka free yet & othr random ish.....
So thngs r a bit rough in the new relationship. Yes already. Yes it is a shame. Yes if he dont act rite soon i'ma make sure i'm single by this satrday since i'm goin outta town to celebrate the besties bday.
Its hard out here for a pimp.
Shopping today and a lil grl asked me to get a purse for her thats high up. She takes it and starts playin in it, openin it up, getting farther and farther from the display rack, etc. I say in my head, o crap i just helpd this grl steal a purse. A minute later she comes bak & says to me, I dont steal things from stores, and then puts the purse bak.
Think she heard my thoughts?
lmao.
U kno how ur not supposed to compare the new boo to the old boo.
Well thats easier said than done sumtimes.
I mean cuz the old boo shol was triflin...but he sure had sum good stuff goin on bout him. Things that I mite miss but dont tell nobody ok..thx.
And if I was triflin....well i aint so nevr mind.
Geez I am nevr satisfied. I prob shuld work on that.
But the new boy may turn in2 the old boy within a matter of hours. Cuz he is on sum othr ish.
Idk if i even wanna break up with him. I mean i dont but I do. Sum stuff has to seriously change and i aint too hopeful that it will.
Plus I dont need extra added stress ok.
*sigh*
At least i took a chance rite?
I used to culdnt watch the 1st 48 bcuz its scary since its about real murders, but now I watch it daily. Try not to watch it too late cuz i dont want nitemares.
I need a new job.
And I've been lookin.
I'm tired of complainin about my job but i gotta get this ish out anywayz.
It will be a beautiful day when i can throw up the deuces to where i'm workin now.
But despite the wak boy and the wak a$$ job, I'm goin to do sum celebratin and drunk cussin out calls sippin for the my grls bday and next week i will have a 4 weekend. So def got sum nice stuff to look fwd to.
~Soulstress
Its hard out here for a pimp.
Shopping today and a lil grl asked me to get a purse for her thats high up. She takes it and starts playin in it, openin it up, getting farther and farther from the display rack, etc. I say in my head, o crap i just helpd this grl steal a purse. A minute later she comes bak & says to me, I dont steal things from stores, and then puts the purse bak.
Think she heard my thoughts?
lmao.
U kno how ur not supposed to compare the new boo to the old boo.
Well thats easier said than done sumtimes.
I mean cuz the old boo shol was triflin...but he sure had sum good stuff goin on bout him. Things that I mite miss but dont tell nobody ok..thx.
And if I was triflin....well i aint so nevr mind.
Geez I am nevr satisfied. I prob shuld work on that.
But the new boy may turn in2 the old boy within a matter of hours. Cuz he is on sum othr ish.
Idk if i even wanna break up with him. I mean i dont but I do. Sum stuff has to seriously change and i aint too hopeful that it will.
Plus I dont need extra added stress ok.
*sigh*
At least i took a chance rite?
I used to culdnt watch the 1st 48 bcuz its scary since its about real murders, but now I watch it daily. Try not to watch it too late cuz i dont want nitemares.
I need a new job.
And I've been lookin.
I'm tired of complainin about my job but i gotta get this ish out anywayz.
It will be a beautiful day when i can throw up the deuces to where i'm workin now.
But despite the wak boy and the wak a$$ job, I'm goin to do sum celebratin and
~Soulstress
Comments