On dat ish...

So apparantly i picked the rite days to go on vaca. Cuz there's a snow storm in my town. And I'll b darned if i'm out there tryin to kil myself for a job.


I'm single. Broke up w. the boy. Notice how i said boy and not man. I was smilin as i did it and smilin aftrwards. I'm not angry cuz thats wasted energy. I dont regret anything bcuz what wuld b the pt of that? I'm proud that i did take a chance to see where things go. I think I'm gonna go bak to my 4-6 wks of datin b4 a relationship rule tho.

I shulda known that if I was still thinkin bout old boo, then new boo wasnt gonna keep my attention anyway.

I need to work on that.

Ironically I met a new guy the same day i became single. But we're just gonna b friends i think tho.

I think I have committment issues btw. Gettin in2 one and stayin in one. U really gotta stay on point/ I start lookin & findin reasons to jump ship. I dont think I ask for too much eithr..its just these guys who think that they can keep a woman by barely doin the bare minimum.

I'd rathr b single then deal w/ bs. Cuz datin brings its own issues, why do i wanna deal with it in a relationship?

I got in2 an argumemt w/ my oldr bro last nite. I've been on sum ish lately. But its good ish. I'm lettn folks kno how i feel instead of bein whatevr bout stuff. And my bro has a way of pointin his fingers at me w/o lookin in the mirror first. So I had to let him kno that he was tryin to accuse me of things HE's actually done in the past, so how can u b mad when thats how u treat me? Nonetheless i saw him aftrwards at his event which i did not want to go to and was mad that i was at esp since the weathr was crappy, but bein the good daughter i had to transport the fam, thats anothr blog post for anothr day and he kissed me on the cheek like evrythin was all sweet. He prob realized he was still in the wrong but i'ma b salty at least for anothr day thank u.

I'm really a nice person I swear haha. Just fed up with folks mistaking my kindness for weakness.

I went outta town for my BFF's bday and it was soooo much fun! Shoppin, chillin, nice hotel, sippin...fun fun! Its nice to get away even if its only for a day.

Luvin Marsha Ambrosius' (of floetry) mixtape-yours sincerely. She sangin the truth on there. Cant wait for her album to come out.

I'm tryin to get into the habit of eatin healthy. Strted Monday and so far so good. I'm given myself one day/wk to eat badly tho. And I think today mite b the day hehe.

On that note..gotta figure out what i'ma eat for lunch.

~soulstress

Comments

Dope Fiend said…
"its just these guys who think that they can keep a woman by barely doin the bare minimum."

broke up with the boy today and that is exactly the reason. this fool called me after three days of not speaking and proceeded to start an argument with me. I 'll just go and be single now fuck you very much. kmft.

I like this 4-6 weeks rule before a relationship, i think i shall adopt it...providing i ever find someone that wants to date me lol. whatever.
LaLa said…
Dag, sorry to hear it didn't work out. I'm just gonna wait until I go back to Italy. Marry a man who can't argue in English and we won't ever have a problem.

Popular Posts