Randomly Delicious 2/10/10
I have bad sleeping habits. I tend to go to bed round 12/12:30 to wake up at 6/6:30. Ur no longr in college Soulstress...u need to take yo a$$ to sleep.
Finally upgraded to a BB & I undrstand why folks call it the crakberry. smdh.
Take that j-o-b..blockin all my fav sites..now i can do random pointless ish on my BB. hmph!
My job hasnt drove me to drink just yetyea rite but it shol b makin me eat. Dont help that i bring healthy snacks & then several ppl bring goodies each day. i cant stand up to the temptation!
Oh gym...needz to get bak to ya.
So when did my oldr bro become a spoken word superstar? I knew he culd write from bakindaday..but saw a vid of him performin and he's reallyyyy good. He's been winning contests and gettin invited to perform at random places. Let me find out a tru writer has been born;)
Why is it as me & my oldr bro's relationship is improvin..me & my sis' relationship is goin down the tubes? I dont evn wanna deal with her cuz she on sum s-e-r-i-o-u-s ish rite now. I kno she my sis but hot d!mn she bout to take me to a place that i dont like to go. I mean she really told me she want me to let the bs she was sayin marinate & THEN call her bak with my response. WTF?!?! Alrite..I'll let it marinate long enuff so I wont spazz out on that a$$...cuz an angry soulstress is not a pretty soulstress. The oldr bro done felt that wrath and he prob dont wanna feel it evr again, i'll just assume. Just writin bout this bs is startin to piss me off...let me change the subject.
Boy Update: Well, let me save this update til after V-Day lol. Guess the only update I'm willin to give is i'm tryin to b good, tho i gotta work on sum ish lmao, and I still got a man. Ppl have been tellin me to b nice to him and I mean comparin to past boos I'm been QUITE nice..but sumtimes u gotta let a ni$$a kno when he trippin. But we's okie doke thus far.
OK..I guess I did give a bit of an update;)
I realized that I need to work on my avoidance issues like yesterday but I avoid until I can cope. My tolerance level is decreasin rapidly as I age. But mayb I need to just tackle ish and worry bout coping later.
A co-worker was lookin for a tattoo shop and I told him bout my guy. Got me itchin real bad for the one i was gonna get last yr but didnt. Plan on gettin it mid-spring tho.
Got my federal bak and been spending like i aint got bills to pay haha! But shooo I gotta treat myself..been catchin sum deals tho...$3 dress pants from Marshalls....hellooooo!
I'm really likin this all about Pep show. Luv Pepa..and luv that blak women r talkin bout real ish and r portrayed positively.
OK-this prob wont b one of those nites i go to bed at a reasonable hr but let me start gettin ready for nite nite.
~Sweat dreams~
Finally upgraded to a BB & I undrstand why folks call it the crakberry. smdh.
Take that j-o-b..blockin all my fav sites..now i can do random pointless ish on my BB. hmph!
My job hasnt drove me to drink just yet
Oh gym...needz to get bak to ya.
So when did my oldr bro become a spoken word superstar? I knew he culd write from bakindaday..but saw a vid of him performin and he's reallyyyy good. He's been winning contests and gettin invited to perform at random places. Let me find out a tru writer has been born;)
Why is it as me & my oldr bro's relationship is improvin..me & my sis' relationship is goin down the tubes? I dont evn wanna deal with her cuz she on sum s-e-r-i-o-u-s ish rite now. I kno she my sis but hot d!mn she bout to take me to a place that i dont like to go. I mean she really told me she want me to let the bs she was sayin marinate & THEN call her bak with my response. WTF?!?! Alrite..I'll let it marinate long enuff so I wont spazz out on that a$$...cuz an angry soulstress is not a pretty soulstress. The oldr bro done felt that wrath and he prob dont wanna feel it evr again, i'll just assume. Just writin bout this bs is startin to piss me off...let me change the subject.
Boy Update: Well, let me save this update til after V-Day lol. Guess the only update I'm willin to give is i'm tryin to b good, tho i gotta work on sum ish lmao, and I still got a man. Ppl have been tellin me to b nice to him and I mean comparin to past boos I'm been QUITE nice..but sumtimes u gotta let a ni$$a kno when he trippin. But we's okie doke thus far.
OK..I guess I did give a bit of an update;)
I realized that I need to work on my avoidance issues like yesterday but I avoid until I can cope. My tolerance level is decreasin rapidly as I age. But mayb I need to just tackle ish and worry bout coping later.
A co-worker was lookin for a tattoo shop and I told him bout my guy. Got me itchin real bad for the one i was gonna get last yr but didnt. Plan on gettin it mid-spring tho.
Got my federal bak and been spending like i aint got bills to pay haha! But shooo I gotta treat myself..been catchin sum deals tho...$3 dress pants from Marshalls....hellooooo!
I'm really likin this all about Pep show. Luv Pepa..and luv that blak women r talkin bout real ish and r portrayed positively.
OK-this prob wont b one of those nites i go to bed at a reasonable hr but let me start gettin ready for nite nite.
~Sweat dreams~
Comments