My knees hurt...

please get ur mind outta the gutter!

;)

I'm doin this healthy eating and exercise challenge w/ my job where the goal is to make at least 10K steps/day and eat 5 cups of fruit/vegs. Lets just say my knees and legs are about to have an intervention with me bcuz they wanna kno wtf is goin on. I didnt realize how much i walk around at work combined with walking aftr work got a sista's legs in pain! But its good pain I suppose. I hope to keep up with it. Now the healthy eatin part..it is hard to do 5 cups/ day. How about 2-3?

I went to this new resto-lounge yesterday that looked like sumthin outta movie. Like way too nice to b in my city lol. They played techno-ish music and i almost broke my ankle tryin to get bak in my car so i culd listen to sum Gucci Mane. I just cant get in2 the Dooonsh Dooonsh music. Why r the songs so fast? And why do they all sound the same? lol. I had a good time nonetheless minus the music not bein my cup o tea.

Me & my sis are bak on speaking terms. All is well again.

Was chattin w/ a friend and she asked me what do i splurge on. I had to sit and think for a minute and u kno what...I dont splurge on anything! I mean I go shoppin but i tend to go for the sales lol. When u got bills as long as mine and money short...u dont splurge. But then again..catchin sales adds up. So mayb I dont spend alotta money on one shoppin trip...but by the end of the month my shopping expenses can b a pretty penny. I used to splurge on sneakers but not anymore. He!! long as I stay fly it dont matter how much I spend rite? ;)

Been thinkin bout takin sum classes in the fall. On things that I'm interested in. But I dont wanna pay for em. And I dont want my job to pay for em bcuz i dont wanna sign anythin that says I gotta stay at my job for X amount of time cuz they paid for a class/2. So we'll see.

I complain about my job a lot. Like daily. Sumtimes hourly. Even tho my job can suck major a$$, at least I have a job. I kno several folks who hav my degree/similar degree who are havin a tough time gettin their foot in the door. So thank God that I have sumwhere to go M-F that helps keep a few dollaz in my pocket.

So an ex-co-worker who works for our same agency just at another site, has been tryin to holla at me on the low. And it makes me not wanna converse with him. Which is a shame cuz he's a kewl guy and can be helpful. Buuuut he keeps pushin boundaries that he aint got no bizness tryin to push. Let me explain....this man LITERALLY is old enuff to be my father. He's 2 yrs younger than my MAMA, 20+ years my SENIOR! ICCCKKYYYYY. I culdnt evn imagine tellin my mama I went on a date w/ a man born almost in the same decade as her. SMDH. Sorry pal but i dont need ur cell numbr just in case of nuthin, and we dont need to have dinner/drinks to discuss anything. I mean he's really turnin me OFF and I thought of him as a friend. Did I mention his SON is 4 years younger than me? It really aint that type of party & times aint that rough.

I guess man foolishness can happen at any age.

Let me leave u with sum new ish by a new artist>>>London. Thank me latr;)


Comments

Anonymous said…
Jus wanted to say Good Luck wit the exercise and healthy eating... i have recently been trying to exercise and eat better =/ i woke up the other day and could barley move without pain...
QuietStorm said…
thx! It is painful tryin to get into the habit of exercisin..g'luck to you too!

Popular Posts