need u now

I went shopping with my mom yesterday. Evn tho shopping with her sumtimes makes me wanna pull my hair out, it was nice to have sum mother/daughter time.

So apparantly bcuz I'm too lazy I havent made the time to get bak in2 my hobbies, I've picked up the habit of shopping. I think I need to engage in less expensive past times.

Think I'm on another man strike til further notice.

I have this neighbor that moved in several months ago who I think is really cute. Not sure if he wuld be as cute if he didnt have a g/f tho. I kno I kno, trife. I have this really weird, school girl crush on him. He always says hi to me and I typically cant look him in the eye. I said it was weird. I think I have this fear that I'm gonna unintentionally flirt with him/sumthin. Did I mention his grl lives with him? OK. I rarely ever see her but when I met her she seems nice. Another reason why I try to avoid contact with him lol. He prob thinks I'm strange, but I cant help it! I dont try to not look at him it just happens. And I think i feel guilty cuz I did have a dream about him where I was NOT afraid to be triflin. I'll just let u read between the lines on that one. Anywho, I always wanted a cute neighbor but I knew that with my luck if I got one he'd either have a g/f or be gay lmao!

If ur my co-worker & u have a crisis situation with a client and need security, I mite not b the one to call. Bcuz I mite go in2 panic mode, call security, & tell them the wrong floor to come to. *oooops* Its all good tho cuz if he wulda got crazy I wulda mollywopped upside that head lol!

Really likin this Lady Antebellum song "Need You Now":

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk,
And I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.


Lady Antebellum - Need You Now .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine



~Soulstress

Comments

(vixenchick) said…
gurl what you know about lady antebellum? i love that song too!
QuietStorm said…
lol, once i listened to it i havent stopped playin it;)

Popular Posts