Randomly Delicious 3.14.10


So my neighbor is about 1 mm from taking me out of character. If this chik complains about one more petty a$$ thing. I literally had to go drive around a bit bcuz I was seriously about 2 cuss a bish out....and I dont evn curse. *sigh* I even started lookin for apartments cuz this chick is ridic. But then I had to come bak to my senses. I aint gonna let the wench run me outta my own house. Its like the two crazy ladies have moved from next door and now the lady in my house wants to take ovr the role. The guys that live in my house are so nice and kewl...but this chick is sumthin else.

Inhale, exhale, woosa.

I had a really good convo with my friend and her GF about coming to 30 and goin thru changes, wantin to live life and do things u havent done while in ur 20's evn if its out of character/destructive/whatevr. So I told them if they see me doin that to b sure to snap my a$$ bak to reality Puh-lease! IDk. I havent gone thru sum of the typical stages that othrs have gone thru and so i hope this wont apply to me. I wanna live life to the fullest but I dont wanna be on no bullsh!t. Wow 3+ yrs til 30...sceeeeerrrryyy. I need to get my life rite! hehe. Also had a good convo about life balance which is sumthin i'm tryin to work on as well.

Bump starbucks, these mcd's frappes are the ish!

Ran in2 an ex-boo, the only guy i've ever dated that had 80% of what i want (more than any other guy) and who is the prototype of the man i wanna b with. Every guy since has been compared to him and have yet to measure up. yes i kno its not good to compare. Anywho, hadnt seen him in roughly 7 months and saw him friday at a club. And sista grl was lookin riiiite...evn had a dress on which is a rarity. He came ovr to me and told me i looked niice, and that he liked my dress, and that it was good to see me. MMHHMMMM. That made my nite hehe. Later on he told me to call him but i aint gonna do that same ol two step. It wont go nowhere and I dont feel like doin a whole bunch of wishful thinkin. Nonetheless, he was lookin good and I was happy to see him and b seen lookin all grown and sexy hehe.

Sooo I mite need meds. lol. Mayb i'm exaggerating and mayb this is a tad too personal but hey its my blog. When I'm PMS'in i go thru such extremes. I'm not my normal self which is soooo frustating. Usually I'm an even keeled person, but when it gets near that time of the month, I'm eithr overly sensitive and extremely anxious or I'm oddly apathetic and isolated. Its like I'm the extreme polar opposites of myself. *ugh* Who came up with this ish? Men dont undrstand what we go thru. I also get kinda impulsive which is oppositive of me because I'm an anal planner/overthinker. I just try to exercise coping skills but it dont always fully help.

*sigh*

Luvin model city on centric. The only problem i have is that they shuld rename this show model and their girlfriends bcuz these chicks is always on the show! I mean i just wanna see hot male models..not their girlfriends! lol. My favs are Ibrahim & Nelson. Yummaaayy. Nelson reminds me of why i used to luuuv me sum spanish men.

scrumptious!

I'm blogging to procrastinate from payin sum bills and doin sum house cleanin btw.

Idk what happens on the weekend lol. I have so many things I wanna do and prob bout 30% of em actually get done. smh.

I started eatin healthier and doin crunches & arm curls at home. And have lost 3 lbs. Last week i resorted bak to bad eating habits :/ but I will be bak on track this week;) Its hard tho when the medical records ladies bring in all those goodies hehe. And I had a rough week at work and nuthin like comfort foods. But I'ma b strong!


Luvin this song Mars vs Venus by Usher. His new album is pretty ok. Better than the last but not as good as confessions. Nonetheless its worth getting.




Alright let me get to bein productive for the rest of the nite. Have a good week:)

~Soulstress

Comments

LaLa said…
Oh my goodness girl!! You could have ya own comedy act with some of the stuff you blog about. I'm dyin!!! It's nice that you were lookin right when ol' boy ran into you. Ah, the satisfaction.

I know what you mean about the diet girl. I eat healthy during the week and somethin comes over me Friday night til Sunday. There are too many cute clothes I wanna wear this summer so I gotta rein it in!!
QuietStorm said…
well i'm glad u got my humor! lol
I hear ya..gotta get it rite for the summa!
TOY COUTURE said…
"I was seriously about 2 cuss a bish out....and I dont evn curse."


LMAO..Now thats serious!! ....'Don't do it Miss Celie it ain't worth it!' :)

Love your blog

Popular Posts