random fo dat a$$
There's 95894849589 other things I could be doing right now, but instead I blog.
My middle name is procrastination btw.
U evr run across sum1 on fb/twttr from ur past and they quotin & talkn bout all this mature ish and they hav u strt thinkin "wow ths person has grown!"
Thn u see him/her in person and learn tht the nigga still on tht same ignorant, triflin bs and just frontin online.
Lmao, mayb its just the ni$$az I pump w. smh.
So my mom told me last nite that next yr she wants to go to Vegas. Mind u I get my fear of flying from her. Not exactly sure how we gon do that without flying. I've (sorta) gotten ovr the flying thing but she has yet to get on one. And I shol dont wanna b next to her while she cuttin a fool.
"Evrybody got sumbody workin at they job, thts this close to u whoopin they a$$"~ d.l. hughley
whooo saaaaa. This receptionist at my job, gon have me actin outta character real soon. One day I aint gon b able to catch myself/my words and I'ma let this chick have it! I mean just do ur job, dont give me no attitude cuz u done did sumthin wrong and I'm lettin u kno! And yes I'ma keep callin til yo a$$ does it rite!
Saw Trey Songz last weekend. Sooooo goooood! And he is so fine. Sexxxy. SCRUMPTIOUS! I wuld have his baby & I dont evn want kids. suki suki naw. I recommend checkin out his MTV unplugged. I'm mad they played my boo and is only showin it online. He sings to a fan, was all ovr her...oo child i wish that wulda been me.
Security boo came bak from vaca today. Lookin all tan & cute. Glad to have my eye candy bak! I wish they wuld hire a fine, 20 sumthin, blak guy. But thats too much wishful thinkin.
Sum things ppl do, I will never understand. I'm glad that I dont get it cuz then I wuld question wtf was wrong with me.
Yes, its u & not me. And yes u need to get ur life togethr.
Bought a book several weeks ago and havent evn cracked it open. shame on me.
ok, gon try to b productive with my life. Aftr i watch a lil trey songz hehe.
have a spectacular week!
~soul
My middle name is procrastination btw.
U evr run across sum1 on fb/twttr from ur past and they quotin & talkn bout all this mature ish and they hav u strt thinkin "wow ths person has grown!"
Thn u see him/her in person and learn tht the nigga still on tht same ignorant, triflin bs and just frontin online.
Lmao, mayb its just the ni$$az I pump w. smh.
So my mom told me last nite that next yr she wants to go to Vegas. Mind u I get my fear of flying from her. Not exactly sure how we gon do that without flying. I've (sorta) gotten ovr the flying thing but she has yet to get on one. And I shol dont wanna b next to her while she cuttin a fool.
"Evrybody got sumbody workin at they job, thts this close to u whoopin they a$$"~ d.l. hughley
whooo saaaaa. This receptionist at my job, gon have me actin outta character real soon. One day I aint gon b able to catch myself/my words and I'ma let this chick have it! I mean just do ur job, dont give me no attitude cuz u done did sumthin wrong and I'm lettin u kno! And yes I'ma keep callin til yo a$$ does it rite!
Saw Trey Songz last weekend. Sooooo goooood! And he is so fine. Sexxxy. SCRUMPTIOUS! I wuld have his baby & I dont evn want kids. suki suki naw. I recommend checkin out his MTV unplugged. I'm mad they played my boo and is only showin it online. He sings to a fan, was all ovr her...oo child i wish that wulda been me.
Security boo came bak from vaca today. Lookin all tan & cute. Glad to have my eye candy bak! I wish they wuld hire a fine, 20 sumthin, blak guy. But thats too much wishful thinkin.
Sum things ppl do, I will never understand. I'm glad that I dont get it cuz then I wuld question wtf was wrong with me.
Yes, its u & not me. And yes u need to get ur life togethr.
Bought a book several weeks ago and havent evn cracked it open. shame on me.
ok, gon try to b productive with my life. Aftr i watch a lil trey songz hehe.
have a spectacular week!
~soul
Comments
Ain't nothin like workin with someone who can't take responsibility. Yeah it stings when your wrong, but ya's wrong! Own it and fix it.
As for your office cutie, at least you have regular eye candy. I'm stuck with the occassional visit from the cute UPS guy. He looks alot cuter if I don't stand up since he's about 5'5 LOL.
If you go to Vegas you might wanna pick a seat a few rows up from your Mom. Plausible deniability and all...
catch up soon :)