Randomly Delicious 4.6.10
Music by Singersroom.com | More on Brutha
Luvin this song by Brutha that I posted a vid of. I listen to it at least 5 times/day. Their 1st album was good and I liked their reality show. And wholly fine bruthas!! I mean all of them look good. I cant pik one fav but I do really like Anthony & Jacob. I’d def have othabrutha-itis if I dated one of em. I’d be dating Anthony while havin trifling thoughts about another sibling(s) hehe.
Two thumbs down for my internet. I was having probs and then I scheduled a service call several days later. Well, it started working again so I cancelled the service call. Couple days later & its actin up again. Grrrrrrr! Now I gotta
Apparrantly there’s some folks at my job that have forgotten their potty training. I literally have to peak be4 I take a seat! There b all kinds stuff on the staff toilet. Pee, hair, and substances that I really hope is coffee and not what I think it is. SMDH. Sumtimes I’d rather use the clients’ bathroom.
One of my car speakers blew and a security guard from my job offered to put my new ones in. I like him & I wanna continue to like him, so he besta not F up my car. Or I’ma act outta character and get in dat a$$ lol.
He is a cute white boy tho. He be havin all the young white girls bout to lose they job cuz they b droolin over him instead doin their work. And don’t let me b in a corner chattin with him/in his office. They b cutting their eyes at me like I’m tryin to steal their man. Calm down sweetie. I don’t get my honey where I make my money. At least I try not to;) And he’d have to be a taaaad bit taller b4 I try to see him after hours. But then again, his height really aint all that much of an issue. He's tall enuff I suppose. I like that he's nice but aint no punk. He b talkin sh!t & I be's likin it. But he's kewl to talk to, nuthin more nuthin less.
I had a really productive weekend last week. And 2 more days & I’ll have a 3 day weekend. Yay for me!
Have a wonderous rest o’ week.
~soulstress
Comments