What about ur (men) friends?

The guy at my job put my speakers in yesterday. I am soooooo happy. Car has a nice *knock* to it. My friend didnt undrstand why i was so anxious about gettin my speakers fixed but I told her when ur a music head like me, and the stuff u use to play ur music aint workin, life just aint rite! lol. Specially I like to bump dat Gucci to get my mind rite for work, and all's i was hearin was static/just one side of speakers. Awww naww. And it was like that for weeks. Made me not wanna get in my car hehe.

I watched him put it in & I am sooooo glad I did not pay any1 to do that. It is soooo simple. Once u get the screws outta the side panels ur home free. I culda did it myself long as I had help gettin the screws out. I'm gonna get him a walmart gift card tho cuz he didnt have to offer to put them in for me for free. He used to work at circuit city for three yrs doin audio installation so it was nuthin to him. He's goin outta town next week so i figured he culd get him sum sunscreen/sumthin with the gift card lol.

But boy let me tell u. Its sumthin bout a man that can fix sum things. Sumthin bout those tools in hand & him knowin what to do..yes yes yes! He really b gettin cuter and cuter by the day. He is quite attractive & I do get why the WGs b goin insane. And just talkin to him each day, he's a pretty kewl guy.

I was a havin a mini debate on FB bcuz I dont undrstand why whenevr i tell ppl that a guy did sumthin nice for me, they immediately ask if he likes me/is tryin to get with me. I refuse to believe that 100% of guys 100% of the time have ulterior motives. I'm a nice gal and why cant a nice guy be kind to me?!?! Just like I'm kind to others, will offer to do sumthin nice for a male co-worker, they can do sumthin nice for me too rite? I mean I'm not naive enuff to think that most guys dont b tryin to get in good with me lol, but not all. This guy, we'll call him Security, offered to hook a sista up since he's done it for yrs and I think he likes doin car audio stuff. He once had a side hustle doin it but it fell thru. So now by doin sumthin nice for me, he has a good reference if any1 I kno evr needs sum stuff done. And I'm 98.9999999% positive that he dont like me beyond a friendship. IDK. I do think that certain ppl at my job b hatin cuz guys will talk with me at work or b nice to me. But he!! I'm a kewl gal, it dont b bout nuthin. Well some of the times hehe. I think there are guys that are attracted to me at work but there are a few who just enjoy chattin with me. It kinda irritates me tho lol. Cuz it dont just b co-workers who ask me if these guys like me. Friends and fam have done this to me on occassion. I mean yes guys have done things nice for me cuz they were tryin to get on my good side, but like I told my homeboy, a guy shuld kno that he aint gotta do me a favor in order to take me out. if I like him it wont mattr what he does for me.

And I hate the whole men and women cant be friends thing bcuz I've always had one good PLATONIC guy friend ever since elementary school. Just bcuz ur a guy doesnt mean i like u and vice versa.


ok ok...end rant.


My homeboy asked me when i was comin to visit him again in NYC yesterday. I felt bad for 1/2 a second but I told him that yes I do make more money now but them school loans are a b!tch lol. I'm plannin on visitin him in the summr tho. i just hope he moves b4 I get there cuz he rents a room from a fam and thats just too close for comfort for me. but he luuuvs it. It'll b nice to get bak to NYC, do sum shoppin, etc.

I also gotta get to ATL to visit the sis this yr b4 she gives me the silent treatment again.
***
Days off are good but I dont b knowin what to do with myself. I cant sleep in too late and just watchin tv makes me feel a tad bit like a bum lol. I do hav a meeting later on with a possible venue for my HS reunion & my homie just asked me to go to lunch, so I will be out the house soon enuff.

HAPPY FRIDAY!



~Soulstress

Comments

LaLa said…
Girl I've gotta to catch up with you!! So much to say. I'll get at you this weekend. :) :)

Popular Posts