BS/Side eye until further notice/a$$hole/no shots

Had a very "interesting" weekend. Pretty good overall.

Even with the lil bit of BS that tends to creep in2 my life, I'm refusing to focus on it. I truly am blessed. To be where I am at 26, and the friends & fam that truly hold me down, the bs is microscopic.

Dustin my shoulders off & keepin it pushin.
***

*sigh*

One of the unfortunate things about being a woman, is that we over-analyze EVERYTHING. Now times that by 10 bcuz I'm a counselor...and what does that equate to-near f'in insanity.


I'm always searchin for hidden meanings and insinuations. I mean helloooo..some ppl actually say with they mean...even guys lol.

Its rare but hey it happens;)

Having no expectations decreases the chance of being let down- so I'm back at attempting to go with the flow.

Words are soundin kinda good but a ni$$a gon have to mirror these words with action before I start believin it totally.

What can I say, its hard out here for a pimp.

***
"Ur an a$$hole and you like men to kiss ur a$$" -typical ni$$a
"No, I just dont put up with bulls*t & I dont hesitate to call you out about it" ~soulstress

***
Was at a light today on the way to the folks for sum good eatinz, when a guy in the car next to me tried to holla. He was a cute spanish guy (yessir papi chulo) buuuuuuuuuuuuuut he looked like he was in La familia. I mean sorry for the stereotypes and all my years of watchin HBO, but he looked like he was in a spanish gang. And I try to keep my chances of gettin shot at a minimum.
***

I aint no good...I can be an a$$hole but I'm not all the time I promise. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts