LOL, SMDH, WTF?!

You evr been sumwhere where sum1 was actin up, & thought to urself "thank God that person aint **insert nationality**!"

Well I was at the auto shop, where this grl was loudly complainin to her cousin that she shulda went to a hood shop to get her car inspected cuz they wulda passed her car w/o lookin at it. And how she culdnt believe they were chargin her for sum lite bulbs and she was nevr going to **reputable establishment** again. Next thing I kno she gettin in2 it w/ the mechanin cuz he asked if she was seriously complainin about a light bulb and them following regulations.


Alls I culd say was, "thank God she aint blak". I mean ppl such as myself were in there for potentially devestatingly expensive repairs and she mad cuz she was silly enuff to think that would go against NY state regulations for her a$$.

smdh. Get ovr urself ok, and yes next time mayb u shuld go to the hood shop.

And who gets in an argument at the autoshop anyway? It aint like they jacked up her car cuz THEN I wulda understood.

***
My mechanic is so cute. I mean I HATE bein up in there bcuz I H-A-T-E car repairs, but his cuteness make it slightly bearable. I shol wuld luv a man who can fix my car which I think i've said previously hehe. I'd luv to see him in normal clothes out & about.

***


So I go to my fav bar and I was tipsay-er than my friend and she unfortunately was aware of EVERYTHING around us. Now me I try not to pay attention to alotta stuff when out drinking (except to make sure I'm safe and aint no1 shootin up the place) bcuz alotta weird a$$ sh!t happens when ppl are drinkin. But she wanted to tell me bout the ppl she think were on cocaine, and who she thought was usin in the bathroom, and how she think she saw a bag of crack. Um helloooooooooooooooo. r u really tryin to kill my buzz or do u think i really need to know who the crackheads are in the bar? I mean I dont care whose sniffin what, long as they aint doin that ish round me. After that every1 that came in the bar I was tryin to determine if they sniffed, popped pills, etc. Thus not payin attention to my drankin. And when I'm sippin I'd rather only focus on my drank & the conversation I'm havin. Needless to say I made a new ground rule that I dont wanna kno the potential drug users when i'm out at a bar.

***

i go to my grlie's graduation from law skool (so proud) & her school has a party the nite b4 graduation. Hello open bar.(I'm not an alky by the way but I can appreciate a good drink, esp if its free) By the end of the nite I realize that the cutest guy there, bats for the same team. I mean really!? Now dont get me wrong I <3 gay men, but out of hundreds of guys, the best lookin one wants a hot guy not a hot gal. Such is my life,sad sad. And he's gon b a lawyer...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. There goes my dream of becomin a housewife @ 35.

***

I got to dinner w. sum pals to celebrate my friend gettn accepted in2 a PhD program & one of her friends brings her child. Idk how old said child was, but he was def young enuff for a beatin. I mean, i'm not around kids very often outside of my fam, but i wish a kid wuld show they a$$ in public in my family like this. Boy was cuttin up paper, throwin it around, whinin, talkin loud, doin raspberries, grabbin bunches of spaghetti WITH HIS HAND and eatin like that, and evn spit in my friend's food. He lucky I aint hav my belt on that nite. I mean this lady kno her child dont kno how to act, wtf did she bring this kid out in public?!?!? And he listened to her but not all the time. The othr times she just put her head down and shook her head. Um no, u need to be shakin that belt! I'm not approvin child abuse of course, but sumtimes u need to whoop a kid's a$$ thats all I'm sayin.

***
Silent library on MTV is such a weird show but I cant help but to watch. Its like fear factor 2010. Well sorta. Its just interesting to me. guilty pleasure.

***

I have a couple lesbian/bi friends and my mom is a tad bit concerned that they mite try to turn me. I'm like seriously mom?! Really? Times are hard but they aint THAT hard!

***
I got a new tat on my foot that hurt like a mutha-SHUTYOMOUTH! U wanna see it, here it go:


This may be my last one, I have three total now. This pain was no joke. My tattoo guy said I took it like a champ, but if he only knew the names I was callin him in my head lol. My mom hates my tats of course but hey its my body. And all of my tats can be covered if need be since I am a professional;)

***

I think I need to work on a 5 yr plan. I had one up until the end of grad skool but at this point I'ma kinda like "now what". And I wuld hate to be stagnant. So I think I need to figure out what I want and the steps I need to take to get there.
***



Have a fantastical weekend!


~soulstress

Comments

Popular Posts