Seriously?!
Grrrr at my job. Overworked & Underpaid. I'm glad I have a 3 day work week cuz I shol need a break!
My older bro encouraged me to look around and I have, passively. Nuthin really catchin my eye.
Luuuuvin the Boondocks. They had these crack jokes last episode that had my dyin laughin. Unfortunately, I started rememberin those jokes in group today when sum1 was talkin bout they wanted to use (I'm an addiction therapist btw) & I had to put my head down to hold in my chuckles. Shame on me right! I culdnt help it;) *This aint Walmart, you cant return crack! Aint nuthin wrong with this crack! This is good crack!* hehehhehe
What happended to all the confident, go gettin, swagger havin, successful, attractive men? Cuz I keep runnin into the passive, low self esteem, dont kno nuthin bout datin as if they 15 when they 32, wak a$$ men. I try to b open-minded but it's just more hassle then its worth. Seriously buddy? It takes u WEEKS to contact me after YOU got my number and u just wanna say hi. Then u wanna lecture me on how u think no1 our age is ever totally single bcuz u've had too many chicks lie to u and then u get in2 beefs cuz they got a man? First-Ur the prime example of why I'm 100% single (W-A-C-K a$$ BOYZ) and Secondly-stop pumpin with shantiqua and them and mayb u wont get lied to and get into beefs? Sounds simple enuff to me.
Wooo saaahhh.
In a perfect world....well let me not go there tonite.
Goin to my grlie's law skool graduation and partaay thurs & fri. So proud of her! Maybe I'll pick me up a soon to be lawyer..get him early in his career;)
I feel like more has gone on but i cant remember at this moment lmao.
Here's to a quick, yet productive week!
My older bro encouraged me to look around and I have, passively. Nuthin really catchin my eye.
Luuuuvin the Boondocks. They had these crack jokes last episode that had my dyin laughin. Unfortunately, I started rememberin those jokes in group today when sum1 was talkin bout they wanted to use (I'm an addiction therapist btw) & I had to put my head down to hold in my chuckles. Shame on me right! I culdnt help it;) *This aint Walmart, you cant return crack! Aint nuthin wrong with this crack! This is good crack!* hehehhehe
What happended to all the confident, go gettin, swagger havin, successful, attractive men? Cuz I keep runnin into the passive, low self esteem, dont kno nuthin bout datin as if they 15 when they 32, wak a$$ men. I try to b open-minded but it's just more hassle then its worth. Seriously buddy? It takes u WEEKS to contact me after YOU got my number and u just wanna say hi. Then u wanna lecture me on how u think no1 our age is ever totally single bcuz u've had too many chicks lie to u and then u get in2 beefs cuz they got a man? First-Ur the prime example of why I'm 100% single (W-A-C-K a$$ BOYZ) and Secondly-stop pumpin with shantiqua and them and mayb u wont get lied to and get into beefs? Sounds simple enuff to me.
Wooo saaahhh.
In a perfect world....well let me not go there tonite.
Goin to my grlie's law skool graduation and partaay thurs & fri. So proud of her! Maybe I'll pick me up a soon to be lawyer..get him early in his career;)
I feel like more has gone on but i cant remember at this moment lmao.
Here's to a quick, yet productive week!
Comments
Have fun partayin...try not to make the neighbors call the po po.