Menzes (the ish i go thru)
Guy: Oh, you're kinda the middle child?
Me: Yea, I have middle child syndrome.
Guy: So thats why you act the way you do.
*pause*
***
Ummmkay, ur a guy and u have more drama than 5 chicks combined. Not a good look.
***
Sumtimes when I talk to you I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. That is not a good feeling btw.
***
Guy: I like you but I dont think u like me.
(I can NOT stand a non-confident man)
Me: what makes u think i dont like you?
Guy: bcuz u have ur eye on sum1 else.
(where is this othr person at puh-lease let me kno so i can hop on that & leave ur a$$ alone)
Me: U kno what they say bout when you assume things..u make an ...well u kno the sayin.
***
I can have "my eye" (whatevr the f that means) on 25 guys but you should have the confidence that aint no ni$$a like you & ur gonna help me to see that. SMDH. Why do i attract the silliest ni$$az.
***
Sumtimes i push u to see if u push bak/just let me talk all kindsa sideways ish.
***
Ignorin me until u think i've calmed down only pisses me off more. And the fact that u can piss me off is already an issue for me ok? Means I mite like u/sumthin like that. And for reasons i dont care to post, i kinda dont wanna like u.
*ugh*
***
It may not b our time but i have a feelin we may nevr b on the same page.
***
I have to come to terms with you are gonna be and do as you are. Either I deal with it/I keep it pushin, cuz nuthin's gonna change anytime soon.
***
buuuuuuuuuuuuut if u culd just get a lil mo akrite, things wuld b so much bettr.
***
Acceptance is easier said than done.
Me: Yea, I have middle child syndrome.
Guy: So thats why you act the way you do.
*pause*
***
Ummmkay, ur a guy and u have more drama than 5 chicks combined. Not a good look.
***
Sumtimes when I talk to you I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. That is not a good feeling btw.
***
Guy: I like you but I dont think u like me.
(I can NOT stand a non-confident man)
Me: what makes u think i dont like you?
Guy: bcuz u have ur eye on sum1 else.
(where is this othr person at puh-lease let me kno so i can hop on that & leave ur a$$ alone)
Me: U kno what they say bout when you assume things..u make an ...well u kno the sayin.
***
I can have "my eye" (whatevr the f that means) on 25 guys but you should have the confidence that aint no ni$$a like you & ur gonna help me to see that. SMDH. Why do i attract the silliest ni$$az.
***
Sumtimes i push u to see if u push bak/just let me talk all kindsa sideways ish.
***
Ignorin me until u think i've calmed down only pisses me off more. And the fact that u can piss me off is already an issue for me ok? Means I mite like u/sumthin like that. And for reasons i dont care to post, i kinda dont wanna like u.
*ugh*
***
It may not b our time but i have a feelin we may nevr b on the same page.
***
I have to come to terms with you are gonna be and do as you are. Either I deal with it/I keep it pushin, cuz nuthin's gonna change anytime soon.
***
buuuuuuuuuuuuut if u culd just get a lil mo akrite, things wuld b so much bettr.
***
Acceptance is easier said than done.
Comments